Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
取消
显示结果 
搜索替代 
您的意思是: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

标签

论坛帖子

Hello,Let's say I have two switches (switch A and B).  Switch A currently has VTP enabled and is mode server.  It has VLANs 1 to 50.  Switch B is not currently VTP enabled but has VLANs 1 to 10 manually created.  There are active hosts in VLANs 2-10 ...

brianhill88 发布者 Level 1
  • 1984 查看次数
  • 9 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi ,I am facing the issue on switch 6513, it reloads after 2-3 days.Please suggest waht is the reason behind it.The sh ver of the switch is:------------------ show version ------------------Cisco Internetwork Operating System Software IOS (tm) s72033...

Hello Experts,Please let me know the reason of using following commands !redundancymode ssomain-cpuauto-sync running-configspanning-tree mode pvstspanning-tree extend system-id!!vlan access-map Sec 10match mac address HATaction drop!vlan internal all...

Hello Everyone,I am working on a project to connect 2 switch stacks via 10 Gb fiber.  I am told that the 3750Xs do not natively receive the 10 GB SFPs.  What part numbers do i need to order to make this work?  Is there any IOS image requirements?Than...

Jason Flory 发布者 Level 1
  • 23234 查看次数
  • 14 回复
  • 5 有帮助

Hello All,We are currently using two load balancers for handle failover for email. The load balancers use a "floating IP" along with the mac address of the "active" node. When we fail the active node over to passive, I can no longer ping the floating...

Hello All,Could use a little help:What I have is two source devices feeding two separate ports on 3750 switch with each port in separte VLANs. Each source device has itsown IP multicast address assigned to it.  I then set up a single trunk to a 2950 ...

Jeff Harned 发布者 Level 1
  • 793 查看次数
  • 12 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I need to configure QoS (voice and video) for Catalyst 6500 series switches with Supervisor 2T modules and DFC4 linecards.Is this radically different from what we do int he Sup32 and 720s?I was looking at some templates online, such as http://www.dsl...

Hi Everyone,i am tracing a route via tunnel.Switch shows sh ip route  172.28.253.17Routing entry for 172.28.0.0/16  Known via "static", distance 1, metric 0  Routing Descriptor Blocks:  * 10.21.254.14      Route metric is 0, traffic share count is 1s...

mahesh18 发布者 Level 6
  • 1441 查看次数
  • 5 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I assume I can do this, but I want to check before I try and implementI have 2 6500 series switches is a VSS environment. They are virtualized using the TenGig ports on the Sup 2Ts.I want to trunk both switches (or the one virtual switch) to a pair o...

Background: We currently have a  site with a very simple topology that uses a 3750X switch stack for a  collapsed core. Everyday, the users have a conference call and  experience poor voice quality. Its not bad when users call from several  conferenc...

manten808 发布者 Level 1
  • 531 查看次数
  • 1 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I have a 2960 that I'm having some QoS issues with.  An example of my config is listed below.Extended IP access list IP_Audio    10 permit udp any any range 50000 50019    20 permit tcp any any range 50000 50019Extended IP access list IP_Video    10 ...

richmnn 发布者 Level 1
  • 973 查看次数
  • 9 回复
  • 0 有帮助

I want to create new vlan id but i get message "% Failed to create VLANs xxxxSpanning-tree extend system-id need to be enabled." If i enable that is there going to be any changes or break in spannintree topology.thanksJuha

u346874_2 发布者 Level 1
  • 7221 查看次数
  • 3 回复
  • 0 有帮助

Hi, I am trying to set up a network that has 1 internet connection, requires a local LAN for the business, and another LAN for public wireless access. Here is what I have and details on what we want to do.1- Cisco ISA570 Router no WIFI1- SG500-52P sw...