Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, My customer seems to have unicast flooding in a segment of his network. There are 2 x 6509 with HSRP arquitecture, 2 x 4948, 2 x local director and 2950. The issue is that unicast traffic to a port in the 4948 switch is flooding to all port in th...

juanluis by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Forgive my basic question!I am migrating several networks into one.  As a part of doing this I want to have little to no disruption of service.  I am taking 5 SVI's and collapsing the networks into 1VLAN 80 will be the one standing SVI with a /21In e...

Hi,We setup two n7K as core switches in our network. We configure VPc peer link as well successfully. We are using mgmt interface of supervisors as a peer keep alive interface, so what happen when this keep alive gets down? Are we loss Vpc peer link ...

Hi all!Trying to setup 2 WAN interfaces, one of them is T1 and one DSL. I got T1 working properly but I'm having trouble with DSL. I can ping everything from the router but not from the host. Once I apply NAT settings as shown bellow I can't ping any...

hello Guys,I am looking at an etherchannel configuration on a core switch and I have a this config on the etherchannel, is it right to have a trunk configuration on the etherchannel bundle. I thought it was supposed to be on the individual ports.Also...

ayokunles by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What I want to do is, give video conferencing and telephony traffic priority. I have got my dscp marking going in and out in what I beleive are the priority queues, which I thought were serviced before any of the other queues. I topped the link out t...

Hello,I have a RSPAN session configured between a Cisco 3750 and Cisco 2950 switches and I dont see the traffic I am expecting to see on the destination port. I only see broadcast traffic .. HRSP hellos etc. Below is what I have co...

hiwe have two nexus 7k connected via vPC peer. We have edge switch connected to the core using HSRP via vPC.Now we have 1 orphan port connected to each Nexus (WLC).The problem is i cant seem to connect / ping the WLC (only 1 of them) that is connecte...

Hello all,I have a 892 router configured on fa0 with vlan1 and a catalist 3560.On catalist all ports are in access mode and vlan1.When I'm connecting port fa0 from router to catalist, the catalist port is shuted down and I see the folowing:%SPANTREE-...

I have got a 2800 router and I am using the priority command within my policy-map. I am giving the video conferencing traffic a priority of 30. My question is, does this mean that all of my other traffic can only ever use 70% of the total bandwidth o...

Hi All,i have this message "DHCP Timeout"on few cisco IP Phones .try to assign IP manually and it's working fine.. seems DHCP not giving IP's to those.. 6500 have configured as DHCP pool..any idea how to trouble shoot?

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card