Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Struggle to find the SNMP MIBS of the Nexus 5000 FEX tranceiversExample below:The following show commands display the serial numbers and part numbers of the FEX transceivers switch# show interface transceiver fex-fabric Ethernet1/5    sfp is prese...

Hi All,I am having 2 switch, in which i planned to use port channel. My question is1. If I configure both the switches with channel group, do I have to use same channel number. ( I planned to use LACP )2.   If it is necessary to configure port channe...

Hi ,We are unable to trasfer .MDB file from any server/pc/laptop of the site1 to any remote site over MPLS link. but we can transfer it over P2P back up link.Following steps are performed, but no luck…1. IOS upgraded to 12.4(24)T12. QOS removed on PE...

s.kanth by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

im guessing there is zero chance of a firmware upgrade for the SRP527W to support more usb devices is there?---Posted by WebUser Alexander Bianco from Cisco Support Community App

I recently tried to manually format the flash on a model WS-2960S-48TS-L switch running IOS version 15.0(2)SE.  While executing the operation I got the following error - mifs[8]: Failed to create superblock  %Error formatting flash (I/O error).As a r...

eric10276 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,As per the attached diagram:How do I configure the 2 ports on the 3560 (Ports 6 & 7) and the connected ports on each of the 2960 switches (Port 25) to provide redundancy.If the uplink from Switch A dies then I need the traffic to flow through the ...

accurisit by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Buen día, en nuestra organización poseemos un catalyst 6513 con IOS 12.2(17r)SX5 con múltiples vlans, las cuales poseen configurada ip helper-address. Este mismo permite el broadcast de varios puertos y nuestra necesidad seria evitar los puertos 137;...

I was trying to understand what would happen if I put an interface into two OSPF processes. It seems only one process will learn the route and send it to its peer. Can anyone verify and explain this?e.g config:router ospf 100network 10.1.1.0 0.0.0.25...

caobo1020 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Inter-VLAN applications are slow and same VLAN it is working fine.(i.e.VLAN to VLAN applications and File transfer response was Slow).Switch Model number           : WS-C3750G-24TS-S1UPlease help me in this case.RegardsAkhil

Hellp,I'm testing DHCP snooping in my lab as I will need to perform this on a live network soon.  There are 4 switches trunked together like below (yeah no redundancy yet, but I'm on this)  with no DHCP snooping DHCP is fine, when I turn it on I get ...