Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

The 3750-12S-S comes with IP based IOS.  I know it is possible to upgrade the IOS on a 3750X-48P-L from LAN based to IP based IOS.  However, can the IOS on the 12-S be downgraded to the LAN based IOS?

Hello All,I have a question. I have a 6500 with two supervosrs and they both have CATOS. One of them failed and I need to replace. As long as the hardware is the same does the CATOS have to be indentical or can this be different.

Guys (and ladies), I am banging my head on a wall trying to figure this problem out.  I have a Windows Deployment Server (WDS) running on a lan with an address of 192.168.1.x.  I am trying to PXE boot clients in the range of 192.168.9.x and i keep ge...

Hi,We are currently migrating from Cisco 6500 switches to Nexus 7000 switches. I need replicate the following multicast configuration on the 6500 switches in the simplest way so Multicast is functioning on the Nexus 7000 switches.Cisco 6500 configura...

HelloI heard something about Cisco technologies for traffic recognition like NBAR and FPM but not as much as needed Now I need prioritize Skype in my network and I think about purchasing Cisco router with appropriate features.I've searched support se...

Hello I have a message error can anyone help me?What is that: Local updater ID is 10.X.X.254 on interface Vl1 (lowest numbered VLAN interface found)(config)#vlan 200            (config-vlan)#name PRUEBA(config-vlan)#exit% Applying VLAN changes may ta...

Hi, we are planing to run HSRP on our Nexus 5ks (with L3 card) and we use VPC to connect the downstream UCS - Fabric Interconnects to the 5ks. I was wondering if the peer-gateway command is required under the vpc domain config? When you use HSRP with...

Hello all. The scenario is this: I have an old Nortel network with a bunch of servers attached. Connected to it is the new Cisco core, by way of a routed port. My task is to migrate servers over to the Cisco side of the network, with minimal downtime...

cco by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes