Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

HiWith regards to the Access/Distribution/Core layers of a network, most Cisco diagrams tend to show each access switch having links to two distribution switches, and each distribution switch having links to two core switches. The obvious point of th...

I need to interface an ASR1002 to an ONS-14454 via multimode fiberThe ASR1002 will use the 1000Base SFP-GE-S SFP module in one of the built-in Ethernet ports (in 1 of the four ports)The ONS-14454 will use 10/100/1000Base ONS-SI-GE-SX SFP in the Ether...

fsebera by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a router that has two DSL connection, both with dynamic IP.If in the routing table I have :ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer0ip route 0.0.0.0 0.0.0.0 Dialer1Then I can ping both external IP from the outside, but it seem the router doesn't hav...

Hi everybody,Does anynone meet this problem:When using Cisco IOS c2960-lanbasek9-mz.122-50.SE3.bin we can delete line in SNMP group config with    no snmp-server group <group-name> v3 priv context vlan-<vlan-id> without problems.But, after upgrade on...

We are upgrading two standalone 6509E chassis to a VSS system with new VS-S720-10G-3C cards.  The 6509's have WS-X6748-GE-TX card with DFC3B daughter cards (see below).  The compatablity matrix (see below) states that 67xx cards are supported bu...

clpaul by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Configuring FWSM in a 6509.  When I set "firewall vlan-group 40  40-42,251", it results in: "No more than one svi is allowed. Command rejected.".  I had "firewall multiple-vlan-interfaces" set for a previous use of this module, but took that off with...

I have Nexus 5548UP, Version version 5.0(3)N2(2b), with a flat configured network. Customer has put several IP subnets on one Vlan. In one subnet is an Siemens SPS wich connects to a Server. This SPS is not reachable since I send a ping from the N5k,...

ezy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Need Help... I have been experiencing issue with POE on several of my switches where for what ever reason the module stopped providing POE to the ports.I tested POE on five other ports on the module with a Cisco IP phone 7965 and no luck not providin...

gscalia01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know when full featured VSS will be available on the Sup7-E? Our Cisco SE told us when we were considering the Sup7-E that it was on the road map so that is why we moved forward with this model. Then i was told that Cisco had pushed it ba...