Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,I have VRF Lite using "shared" VRF interfaces and leaking unicast routes via RT (route targets imports/exports + BGP).I wanted to do similar import/export with multicast tables.Is anyone aware if this is possible or routing table leaking is o...

Our existing Router (cisco 2600) has 3 interfaces, and the configuration is:- Eth0: 10.20.5.1/24- Eth1: 192.168.21.1/24- Serial0: 192.168.18.1/24Eth0 and Eth1 networks are both internal LANs, while Serial0 network interfaces the internet via ISP`s mo...

OurMember by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, It's my first post, and hope to get  assist in my issue, since I'm new at Cisco world.  I have and almost 50 iptv that is connected trough UTP cables.they want to connect the iptvs through  switch and then one fiber optics cable form the s...

ahmedalim by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!My company has recently migrated to MPLS. We have two CPEs in the main site an two in the Disaster site. The provider has configured max-lsa 3000 on its PEs connectint to our network. I have included a diagram of the topology with the name of t...

Does anyone know if there is a specific port on the Cisco SLM2008 that has to be used as an uplink port?  I've been fooling with one I've just cracked out of the box all day and have yet to get it to communicate fully with the vlans I've configured o...

Hi All,we will be deploying VSS. in both 6509 chassis, there is WiSM card with failover. I need to know what the caveats are for WiSM cards in VSS deployment.any suggestion would be very appreciated.thanksAlex

Ok, so here's the scenario I'd like to share with the group.I have an EIGRP enabled router attached to an ASA, which is an EIGRP neighbor.  Often, I'll redistribute static routes that are for vpn users and remote sites on the next to last hop before ...

Hi, I have installed NM 1FE module in 3745 recently. Now my router is getting in rommon mode everytime when I reboot router. I checked config registery as well it was before 0x101 & i changed it to 0x2102 but still its going in rommon mode.but in rom...

Hello,I set up a site to site VPN in my lab with these two routers and it worked.  The setup looked like this:1720 e0 ------------- switch ---------------- f4 861The outside interfaces were e0 and f4 respectively.  Their IP addresses were mirrored in...

jack by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So i am working with a 4507 layer3 switch and i have the following Config.interface Vlan460 description Smart Devices Network ip address 172.17.236.1 255.255.252.0 router eigrp 100 network 172.17.236.0 0.0.3.255xxxxxx other network routesxxxx eigrp r...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card