Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi AllHopefully somebody will be able to help on this issue I am seeing, I am trying to convert a sup2 running CatOS to IOS using the following link:http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps708/products_tech_note09186a008015bfa6.shtml#conv_m...

mj11 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm trying to do some tests with ipv6 + nat-pt at the moment. I got most of that stuff running - except nat-pt.Perhaps, you can give me an answer, if my basic approach is possible at all...I'm using a 2621XM, running IOS 12.3 (c2600-advipservicesk...

Hello, I'm trying to configure port-security on my switchports; our security policy is to prevent a user from overflowing the CAM table, but we don't care if that user roams to different ports on the same switch.  Current port config: switchport port...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi ExpertsI am new to voice need assistanceMy scenarioI have a HP3500 curve in productionit has port 10 defined in data vlan 301 and         port 12 defined in voice vlan 310so i connected port 10 on HP 3500- port 1 on cisco 3650 switch              ...

Hello,Last week i had the chance to test two 6506 in vss mode.I made the steps until i got one good virtual switch running.My first test was to remove the VSL link to see how it goes...the switches tell me that they were running simplex mode.I plugge...

desrochj1 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured our ASA with an interface for the internal network (BeneNetwork) and our wireless solution (WLAN) everything is working OK the wireless clients receive all configurations from DHCP and can ping the the gateway address., but does not...

Resolved! VSS Question

HI,Im looking into upgrading to 6509-E platform and going with  VSS and have a couple of questions:A. From what I can see,  having dual supervisors in a chassis is not supported in VSS yet  correct. Any known plans to support this?B. Dual homed vs no...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a network which has recently been subject to a power failure.Upon re-powering switch (3560G), ap (1252), router (netgear), and servers (Windows 2k3, 2k8), I am unable to get a DHCP ip address on any except the native vlan (wired and wireles...

IM-Design by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have created the access 128 to allow a host (10.20.1.2) to access a web server (10.10.1.24).No other hosts from the LAN (10.20.0.0) should be able to access the same web server.However, all other traffic should be allowed since there are serveral r...

leepeiwai by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Our cust want to know the diffrence between Cisco Nexus 7000 Series switch and cisco 6000 series switch1.How the Technical features in cisco 7000 series when compairing 6500 series. 2.Any change in IOS commands or new OS for Cisco Nexus 7000 Series 3...