Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a problem configuring a dhcp pool on a 3750 switch.I would like to input on the dhcp scope address reservations for 20 ip phones, so that the phones get always the same ip address.The problem is that it only let me input only one address bindi...

Hi All, I have Alcatel IP Phones, these ip phones are connected to cisco switch (3560) inturn PC's are conneted to this IP Phone the configuration i did in the cisco switch wasinter gi0/1switchport access vlan 10switchport voice vlan 20exitafte...

jagan_240 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been trying all day to login and configure an Aironet 1100 series access point (10.0.0.1) with no luck. Even when it's on, I don't see and SSID.I've never had such problems with routers, but I can't seem to get this to do anything.If anyone has ...

Resolved! PoE in 3750 Sw

hi,I am having Cisco 3750 switch and i want to configure PoE feture on that but when i enable power inline mode message is "%CAUTION: Interface interface-id: Misconfiguring the 'power inline consumption/allocation' command may cause damage to the swi...

Wud overall stp convergence take place if access port flaps having pc connected to it.If port fast is enabled then it should transisition immediately to forwarding and overall stp convergence should not take place.Any suggestion???

tahseen12 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 for my internet gateway. I do not have VPN setup.Several times a day, the ASA 5505 "goes down", and users cannot get on the internet. After a short while, the router begins working again, almost as though it did a "reset" or...

philm by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I need to transparently extend my network with double point-to-point SDH link. Each link has his router 2801 for a total of 4 routers.What I want to do is a bridge between ethernet and serial interfaces in each side and manage the two link wi...

Dear Sir, Can we write a “rate-limit output “rate-limit input” command in Cisco Switch for restricting bandwidth to 512kbps 0r 256Kbps per port in below model switch instead of “policy map” ? Model: ws-3750G-24T-SIOS: c3750-advipservicesK9-...

Hi, I need to control traffic thr multiple VPN tunnels to limit BW use by one one single VPN.Now it is 6MB link shared by 13 p2p vpn tunels and Internet access. How could I achive this, for axample I need to limit 2MB maximum use by any VPN tunnel du...

asoka by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

This document tells that Cisco 4500 can have upto 5 span session. I currently have two running on my Cisco 4510 but I'm unable to create the third session and get the following message:% This platform allows a maximum of 2 concurrent sessions with RX...

nawas by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card