Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, In one of customer place problem is not able to browse.From the router i am able to ping but i am not able to do extended ping using my lan ip address. I checked all interface is up and i able to telnet from lan to lan interface of router ....

chandru.j by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I want to know if you can set up a port in replication/mirror mode for sniffing purposes on a Catalyst switch. We need to start sniffing traffic because we have a problem, and we need that feature. Thank you.

godzilla0 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Normally we get the vlan.dat file in flash but i am unable to find the same file in sup720. I need this file to delete the complete vlan information. Please do let me know the exact location of the file

vaibhav-g by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello,I have this situation:PVST+_SWITCH ----- MST_REGION MST consist of MST0(CST),MST1.MST2 with 20 swtichesProblem started when I noticed flooding on switches in MST region. I also determined that the source of flooding is that every 35 seconds the...

Hi, We have lot of 6500 switches in our office, and also n number of hubs in each floors and each department, now we are in the plan of replacing of all the hubs to switch, how can we find it switch through command line other than physically identif...

I bought at a Walmart store closing some Cisco 2950-48 switches that were factory sealed. When trying to setup with the console port it asks for a password and you cannot get in. How do I get rid of the Walmart bios from the switch? They will be u...

dondeboef by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Sorry, but I dont have access to my lab.What source address does an interface use when sending a DHCP unicast to a DHCP server?int gi1/1ip address 10.10.10.1 255.255.255.0ip helper-address 4.4.4.4Whats the source address of the DHCP unicast?What abou...

lamav by Level 8
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I am trying to bring up three 3560G switches. I don't think they have the StackWise capability like the 3750s but I was wondering if there is a way to have them all act as one switch and thus configure them as one switch.Thanks in advance! Al...

Good Day All!General question....was wondering if that are any known issues with Poe network cameras and the 3750E series. We are introducing network cameras into our business mix and the first camera that was installed looses connectivity every so o...

mtoth by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes