Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Please I will be glade if someone can help me with the above issue,I have been on cisco website and google but no joy,I have the above unit which  I want to default,it boot to cli and continue to pop up this message below *Feb 27 11:04:15.815...

We have a customer with 400 Cisco switches running MST, and only making use of instance 0, which is the default instance where all VLANs are placed by default... I want to create two new instances, and move VLANs to the new instances, but I have the ...

morabusa by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Can anyone please suggest a new Cisco L3 switch with 24 sfp ports and 4 x 10g uplink interface. I am unsure whether the below part numbers are what I am looking for. please help. C9300X-24HX 24 Cisco UPOE+, 24x 10G Multigigabit100M, 1G, 2.5G, 5G,...

rizwankkl by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two CBS350-24T-4x switches Stacked together using the 10G SFP+ ports in Native Mode.I have created a LAG group comprising of 4 interfaces -  GE1 and GE2 from each of the units.LACP is disabled  When I connect the LAG group to a Cisco SG350X LA...

andywest by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently got a 6504-E. I am running into these errors below. I've done some digging where it seems to be the cards aren't supported by the VS-SUP2T-10G that is install. Little lost on which cards I should buy, or switch out the supervisor card. Wante...

afmiller1 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes