Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Regarding the RIP enhancements:- split horizon- route poisoning- poison reverse- triggered updates1) Are they valid for both RIP-v1 and RIP-v2 ?2) Can each be enabled/disabled on Cisco routers? Or only either all enabled or all disabled ?3) In normal...

HiI'm currently working at a client site were I have been asked to stabilize a network following a major failure of a portion of it in June of last year. The network is designed as follows:Two campuses are supported by a network designed with two Gi...

I know we probably shouldn't be, but my company currently is using our router for DHCP. I have a pool built with 2 class C networks, but am having intermittant 'limited connectivity' issues from customers. A sho ip dhcp pool command says I have 216...

We are having an issue with our nat statements. Was hoping someone could see something I don't. Here's the low down. We have 2 networks .157.0 and 158.0 that need access to our as400. They are going through their own switch before the hit our net...

We have cat6000 through which att provide internet and other end of cat 6000 is connected to 2970 and 2970 is connected to few cmts(ubr7246vxr) and customers are connected to cmts and we have issues with customers with static ips. when ever we move c...

chandu.84 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

my question is regrading bandwidthi have a lab setup going to test end to end client speed. each client is connected to a gig-E interface. with a etherchannel running on two FastEthernet ports. the question is can the two clients achieve throughput o...

CEF is enabled on the interface yet I only see processor packet counts below and not route cache. Please explain why is that. SWITCH#sh int statsGigabitEthernet4/1 Switching path Pkts In Chars In Pkts Out Chars Out Proc...

hi all!help to understand the following issues:for packet, that entering the router (cisco 2811) must be changed source and destination address. for example on the interface fa0/0 hits packet with the source address 10.10.10.1 and the destination add...

Hi guys, i searched cisco site, but could find any bug or troubleshooting regarding below mentioned issue. I am using DMVPN, and its running successfully for like 20-30 spokes. On hub when i issued debug nhrp for some checking i got these with TONS, ...