Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Good afternoon, Query, can you make a stack between switches 9200L and 9200PXG??? does anyone have any info on this???  Greetings ************************************************************************************************ Buenas tardes,  Consult...

Resolved! etherchannel

hi I have 2 catalist 2960 10/100 switches and they are connected to each other with 8 cables with the etherchannel mode and with a bandwidth less than 800mbps, because I know to have 800mbps effective the etherchannel mode must be configured in a cer...

Does anyone know what version of Cisco 3850 will support sha2 ?I am getting %SSH-3-NO_Match: No matching kex algorithm found since our FIPS client stations negotiate at a higher cipher level. Our Cisco 3850 ver. 16.3.7 and 16.6.4 does not have option...

xayxa30 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon! I'm still new and I made some ACL changes to some switches to add my IP. I started making changes on some more switches again today and for some reason the switches still tell me that the connection is refused.  Here is my process:  H...

surgebot by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good dayI have a quick question well maybe not so quick but I have a layer 1 switch, a Nexus 3550-F this morning it was unreachablebut the odd thing is I was able to ssh to the switch.  When I logged onto the switch we see the following error message...

war202994 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all,so i know on the switch, to find a mac you do thisshow mac address-table address mac:addr:hereand it will show you the port, but can you do this via the ip address instead, ie find the port via the ip insteadthanks,rob

はじめまして下記スイッチの重量を確認したいのですが、ご確認をお願いできますでしょうかCatalyst3750G EIAラックマウント1UCatalyst3750   EIAラックマウント1UCatalyst2960     EIAラックマウント1Uお手数お掛けしますが、何卒宜しくお願い致します。

suzumura by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All, We are upgrading IOS of 2960X switches in our network. The IOS has been upgraded from 15.2 to 15.2(7)E4.The upgradation is being failed when we try to upgrade the IOS of the devices with version ID - 01 and 03.Could you please suggest or r...

Cisco IOS XE Software, Version 16.11.01 Switch#show interfaces twentyFiveGigE 1/0/29TwentyFiveGigE1/0/29 is down, line protocol is down (notconnect)Hardware is Twenty Five Gigabit Ethernet, address is cc7f.76a4.34bc (bia cc7f.76a4.34bc)Description: T...

zp_cai by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes