Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Experts ,we configured etherchannel between 2960 swithes..we configured only one vlan i.e 11 on both the swithes and f0/47 is trunk port & native vlan is 11.F0/47 is connected f0/0 of router which has subinterfaces like f0/0.11 , f0/0.12 etc...the...

smothuku by Level 7
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i am quite neww to this,i have a network connected to a fibre optic back bone connected to other buildings.i want to put a cisco switch/router between my fibre node and my switch to prevent intrusion and dhcp request from other nodes.i have 300 compu...

j-hammond by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need to upgrade the CATOS on my 2980 swithces. Currently they are running 7.4.(1) and I need to upgrade to 8.4(1)What is the easiest way to do this? Any step by step guide? Also, will the 8.4(1) GLX version work ok?ThanksRob.

rodonohu1 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a medium size network consisting of 14 locations connected to one location via a mixture of T-1?s , fiber, wide area wireless and metro e. We us a mixture of Cisco and Dell switches.We have run in to a problem combining the Cisco and the De...

Why do I see duplicate entries in the mac address table on different vlans for the same mac address. This is seen with an Avaya phone that boots on the data vlan and then changes to the voice vlan after receiving registration parameters.Is this seen ...

bhoward by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! CatOS help

Hi, I am trying to view the interface configs and vlan assignment for interfaces on a Catalyst 4006 with CatOS but I am unfamiliar with CatOS commands. Can someone point me in the right direction?-Shikamaru

Hi, Were a small ISP and just looking for a few ideas regarding an issue weve come up against. We offer two basic services ? all based on Ethernet backhaul:1. Layer 2 VPN only ? Customer given VLAN between 2 sites. Eg Csr ?VLAN 100 over SP net - Csr ...

Hi Experts ,Is there any command to allow tarffic equal to half of the gig interfaces...Assume that server is connected to g1/0/27 of 3750(L3) switch , it is generating tarffic which is equal to tera bits/sec.if the traffic exceeds 512 Mbps on g1/0/2...

smothuku by Level 7
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes