ATTENTION: We are currently working an issue with posting. Thank you for your patience while we work on a resolution.

Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,I'm new in to QoS. I have some noob questions.Is QoS free? How do you manage QoS?The biggest question...does all Cisco routers and switches support QoS?Thanks

danny9797 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I got a problem with my Cisco Catalyst 2955 which is connected through crossed link to a Cisco 2950 via the Gigabit port. The 2950's gibagit port doesn't detect any connection to the 2955 when I plug a link in the 2955's gigabit port. I try multip...

Hi all,Have a question about trunking on an ASA5510. Here is my setup.3Com switch VLAN300 = ports 5-8 and VLAN301 = ports 9-12. I have both VLANs trunked to port 13. ASA5510 VLAN300 on ethernet0/3.300 and VLAN301 on ethernet0/3.301. Port 13 on the 3C...

I received an e-mail from a concerned client in regards to speed of the network. This is something that the my client has lived with for some time, but since they hired a few new users, it has caused a somewhat notable degradation. There is a T1 c...

All,I need to limit a port to 3mbps each way on my 3750G-24T switch. The switch is running 12.2(35)SE2 software. The port user is Internet traffic only.The switch does not have the rate-limit or traffic shaping commands that I have seen on my route...

dougz by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi therewe're looking for a solution to do accounting based on dot1q tags only, i.e. there is no access to the switches having the VLAN interfaces, we only have access to the switches transporting these VLAN's and need to know the bandwidth consumpti...

andre by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am tasked with changing the routing for the server in the attached diagram. It is a citrix secure gateway. The switch in the diag 192.168.100.23/21 is the gateway for that network and currently routes default traffic to the firewall 192.168.100....

johnnymac by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Working on recovering a 3750 switch...Flash file system was formatted and then I copied the IOS bin file. No other files are on the flash file system. When the switch is reset if loads the IOS image and appears to successfully complete the ...

flash2200 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Catalyst 2950s, 3500s, and 2948sall with standard RJ-45 and 2 Gigabit ports.8 total. The gigabit ports all connect directly to a 3508G-XLcurrently, on the 3508 and all other routers, the gigabit port is configured as part of VLAN 1.Should I be confi...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card