Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Please help me.A system of 4 SG350x-48MP units is connected to the stack. The administration password no longer works.I have already performed a password reset on a solo unit without destroying the configuration.Can the same password reset procedure ...

Pixelgraf by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We are observing a change in behavior of the mls qos on the 2960 switch series between IOS 15.2.(4)E6 and 15.2.(7)E5. The applied configuration is as follows: mls qos map cos-dscp 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 mls qos map dscp-cos 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 to 0mls qo...

Hello, good morning, several months ago, I got this message %PORT_SECURITY-2-PSECURE_VIOLATION: Security violation occurred, caused by MAC address 0001.0100.00c1 on port GigabitEthernet2/0/11.%PORT_SECURITY-2-PSECURE_VIOLATION: Security violation occ...

AnaGRojas by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey All,Interestingly enough I've seen about 3-4 posts with the exact same problem and yet not a single one is ever answered.. The task is simple:"username USER password 5 SOMEPASS role network-admin"It consistently outputs: "String failed to match t...

Resolved! 9407 25GigE ports

Can a 10Gig SFP be used in place of 25gig SFP on a 9407 Supe2?The old switch's uplink from the core currently is 2 10Gig SFP modules.The 10Gig SFP is accepted by the switch, the core at the other end is staying 10Gig, so I'm hoping the 25GigE ports w...

Hello,I am in a little predicament as I have a few switches and would be good for the future..What type of label printer can I use to re add damaged labels to Cisco Switches? always the ones with the stickers on the top of the switches instead of the...

minnypeck by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My PC ethernet and my switch running already have Gbps speed, but actually when i plug my pc to the switch i only got 100Mbps.Then i try to re-crimp my RJ45 and suddenly the speed change to 1Gbps. I just want to know why bad RJ45 crimp affected...

hs08 by Spotlight
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,We have a few SX550X switches. One device is configured a L3 switch with VLAN IP 192.168.1.254. We have continuous ping timeouts even when a PC is directly connected to the switch. Spanning tree is not flapping and correctly configured. Ping ti...

vwillems by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes