Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello,we are going to buy a switch Cisco 2960XR or Cisco 2960X.We need a 802.1X functionality on it.Please tell what switch has this functionality and which license we need for it?And for the future requests, where can we find this information, is th...

divas80 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Helpful votes

Hello there, could someone help me with an issue I'm experiencing with the Cisco C9500 switch? Following a recent complaint, I investigated and discovered that the switch stack is currently in ROMMON mode. I attempted to boot from a USB flash drive c...

4.PNG 3.PNG 1.PNG 2.PNG
walidake by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Web access

I am installing a new 9600 Switch. I setup nat and my addresses are translating. I can reach different web addresses via tracert, but none will open. I can't ping as well. I can search via google, but I can't open any web pages. My coworker said he u...

abarbin by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I met strange problem for me. Few days ago WS-C3560CX-12TC-S started rebooting every day (3-4 times). I changed switch to another new WS-C3560CX-12TC-S but I still have same situation. Temperature is normal, power supply to (all devices connec...

From the VLAN Management  menu option, Port VLAN Membership, I select a port and click the Join VLAN button.The popup window to edit VLAN membership is blank and cannot be edited.   Initially, it opens as a tiny window, but I can adjust the size.Ther...

Hi, i have a bunch of new WS-3650-24TD and i am trying to perform express setup. Issue is that when i press the Mode button for more than 3 seconds , it does not go into setup mode (lights are not blinking as expected), the switch does not reply on ...

Mgn by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello. I have now made the switch from IOS to nx-os.The nx-os version is 9.3(7).There are some security settings that I can't find.ip http serverip bootp serverservice tcp-keepalivesno service tcp-small-serversno service udp-small-serversno service t...

Hi,how can i display the switch uptime of every member of a Catalyst 3750 stack?In the output of the 'show version' I see the only the uptime of the entire stack.RegardsStefano

s-durando by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

So using a cisco catalyst 2960x during a network outage, I'm trying to connect via console to switch but old IT guy didn't note the password. I can type just fine via console but when I unplug > plug in > press and hold mode until I see "console usb ...