Views
Helpful
Replies

file faild to download

Mustapha Bassim
Level 1
Level 1

Hello Dears

I am trying to download large files using nexus switch pass through firepower devices but the file get fails or courpated  so anyone face this probelm ?

Bests

5 Replies 5

Hello,

which prorocol are you using ? On non-Nexus devices, you can change the TFTP blocksize (if you use TFTP), on Nexus that is not an option as far as I recall.

You can use SCP or SFTP (enable the feature first if you want to use these on your Nexus...-->feature scp-server/feature sftp-server

hello dear

I am not upload or download files to nexus switch or firepower i am facing this issue while i am trying to download files from internet using client PCs

Hello,

that's a different animal then, sorry for the misunderstanding. Are these Windows client PCs ? Which websites are they downloading from, do you have a link ?

Either way, you can try and change the MTU size on the Firepower interface(s) to something lower than the default 1500 (try 1400)...

some of them are windows server 2019 for websites they are public websites like download an ISO file for windows from official website and also this website :

http://download.bitdefender.com/business/GravityZoneEnterprise/Current/

balaji.bandi
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame
I am trying to download large files using nexus switch pass through firepower devices but the file get fails or courpated  so anyone face this probelm ?

as per the information you downloading from internet to PC File get corrupted, can you bypass this device and connect PC and download the same File and check is that works ? before we investigate further and more question related to your environment ?

is this only specific to file or any files ?

BB

***** Rate All Helpful Responses *****

How to Ask The Cisco Community for Help

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: