Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

i am working on using a tcl based event manager policy with following configuration: event manager directory user policy "flash:/policy" event manager policy policy.tcl event manager session cli username "admin" The content of the policy file is as f...

Good day team!We have not a big office, so we've built CORE on c9300 switch.Now we think about HA....if 1 switch goes down...second will handle all L3-L2 trafficI could find info about which technologe to use.I wil be appreciate for any info or ponti...

sSiDs by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I can't understand how the IP device tracking feature works.Is it only used for AAA services (802.1X, TrustSec, etc.) or does it also replace the implementation of DHCP snooping, DAI and IP source guard features?If I have IPDT enabled, I don't need t...

lu.etl by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to reset to factory defaults a Cisco ME-3400E because I don't know the password. I tried to connect with serial using console cable but got nothing with Putty and SecureCRT (baud 9600, bits 8, flow control xon/xoff) I have used Ctrl+Bre...

romic by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, i have a real task and i need help!   At site i have 25 PCs connected to one unmannaged switch which is connected to mikrotik routerboard 750 router for Internet. The network is 192.168.0.0/24. There is also one server Windows 2012 R2 connected t...

Hi,I have a  3850 stack switch, there are 5 switches. the switch numbers 1,2,3,4,6 I want to change  6 to 5  , how can I change  second question, If the stack cable is faulty, there is a possibility for a loop  Thanks 

Hi,Trying to upgrade the stack switches in Bundle mode however forgot to copy the firmware on the other switch(SW02)Upon reload SW02 boot to old firmware and unable to connect to CS01What is the approach to fix this?Was wonder if I would INSTALL the ...

HiI run monitoring software(Prometheus visualized by Grafana ) for monitoring the device resource usage.With this software, I can set settings which send me automated notifications as resources usage get at high level.How can I find the threshold of ...

So I wanted to connect an IP Phone to my C9200, it is an Alcatel 8028 Deskphone by the way, The important part is that it is IEEE 802.3 af compatible and should work just fine.The Phone just does not power on. I checked the standards sh int statussh ...

Add a "Server-PT" to your Network connected to the VLAN with IP Addressing of 192.168.2.0 (This should be where your "PC_West" systems are.)Label the Server "WebSrvr"Make the page state your name - Icon in addition would be coolStatically assign the ...

OpenDoors by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a problem with a Switch 2960 and a telephone Avaya, its activate the command port securit, the topology is Switch 2960 port + Avaya telephone + PC and the configuration the port is:         Interface FastEthernet0/16description P...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card