cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Technical Support Engineer

salem.essam
Level 1
Level 1

I have faced a problem with Catalyst 3750 recently, after we installed POE IP CCTV by about 2 months the switch suddenly crashed except only 3 ports which have the NVR and 2 cameras connected to. After the replacement of the switch with Catalyst 9200L all cameras worked except for two that broke down and require replacement. 

I had a similar issue like that before but with Catalyst 9200 when it happened all CCTVs connected to that switch were down when we restarted it all cameras were up except for 9 ports that didn't operate so it required the replacement of the switch. After replacement we had also 2 cameras that completely broke down and required replacement.

Can anyone help on these?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Instead of  raising RMA, open a ticket with Cisco TAC and rule out your actual issue. 

Since OP is  related to a Cisco switch, I am moving this discussion to Network Community. 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1

Instead of  raising RMA, open a ticket with Cisco TAC and rule out your actual issue. 

Since OP is  related to a Cisco switch, I am moving this discussion to Network Community. 

Response Signature

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card