Switching

Discuss Catalyst brand switches with peers and experts.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Get 20% off switches when you combine Cisco solutions

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,My client has some 2960x connected to PWR-RPS2300.We have an issue were the power is not restored from the RPS to the internar power supply after a power outage.If the power fails on the internal power supply the RPS will backup the system, but wh...

BelJorg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI any Idea what is the reason to cause this ? I just have assigned port Gi1/0/1 to VLAN700.Please help.ABC#sh mac address-table add 00-17-65-DC-B8-GD          Mac Address Table-------------------------------------------Vlan    Mac Address       Type...

‎10-15-2022 11:08 PMI am using a C9300-48UXM (IOS XE 17.06.04) to power a C9200CX-12T-2X2G (17.09.01). But the C9200CX is not drawing any power from it. Also when I am using the auxiliary power supply to power it up, the port the C9300 comes up and t...

Hi Team,I recently upgraded firmware of Switch(C9200L). But after upgradation I can only telnet the device via putty and not on Windows.Before upgradation I could telnet using windows as well. Also, I can still telnet from my windows to devices that ...

I am trying to make tunnel with 3 routers in the middle.There are Router 0 1 and 2, 1 and 2 are connected to 0 and try to make tunneling over it.on router 1 there are 2 switches connected linearly  and at the end to that last switch there are 2 pc's....

OPEN by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes