Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DX80 Running in very old version ce9.4

DX80 is running with a very old firmware version ce9.4, we wanted to upgrade the Dx80 to newer version, but since it is in deferred version and to upgrade to newer version we need to step upgrade the endpoint, but step upgrade for it is also deferred and we are not able to download it from cisco website,

can we have possibility to get ce9.9.4 firmware version ? share if any downloadable link if it available.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

You cannot actually download the deferred versions of DX80 software any longer.

image.png

I know it was possible before. My advice to the OP @vedprasad kolambkar would be to reach out to TAC to request them to give access to the file you need.

Response Signature

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5

b.winter
VIP
VIP

What stops you from using the deferred version to do a step by step upgrade to a newer not-deferred version?
Just because it's deferred, doesn't mean you cannot use it.

And the downloads are available via the Cisco download site. Where all the downloads are, you don't need the forum to search the internet for you.

You cannot actually download the deferred versions of DX80 software any longer.

image.png

I know it was possible before. My advice to the OP @vedprasad kolambkar would be to reach out to TAC to request them to give access to the file you need.

Response Signature

That's a pity ...

Thanks Roger for genuine response.

PJMack
Level 7
Level 7

According to the release notes you only need to use the step upgrade when upgrading using a COP file. Have you tried using the .pkg file? It's there - try that if you haven't already.  https://software.cisco.com/download/home/286267308/type/282074288/release/CE9.15.17.4