cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Cisco unity connection over sip transfer failure

Austin3:16
Level 1
Level 1

Hello, i have set up a sip trunk cucm to unity connection, the css of the sip trunk and vm pilot is INTERNAL_CSS, this css contain INTERNAL_PATRITION, aftr that i have configure a Auto Attendant and after i call the auto attendant from100  and dial a internal number 101 they told me that this extension is not available only if i add the internal partition on the line of 101 however if i change the partition to none the call transfer wthout any problem, 

any idea for that ? need your help 

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The CUCM SIP Trunk is likely missing the Rerouting CSS. Look further down the page and ensure it is set in addition to the Incoming CSS. Transfers trigger a SIP REFER which is subject to the Rerouting CSS.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

MrButton
Level 1
Level 1

what's happening bro.  Can you tell us the call flow, PT, any cti route points, and CSS just for what it needs to do?  Also run a route plan report for this AA (transfer rules).  sounds like you have everything in the same PT/CSS.  how unity is handling the call. 101 needs to be be reachable.  Is it tied to a device?  can you call 101 from any other device with a DN?  If the none is selected this means the other DNs/CTI or whatever number those are is on some other partition.  You can also run DNA: https://yourcucm/dna/ to look at the call flow.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

The CUCM SIP Trunk is likely missing the Rerouting CSS. Look further down the page and ensure it is set in addition to the Incoming CSS. Transfers trigger a SIP REFER which is subject to the Rerouting CSS.

@Jonathan Schulenberg wrote:

@Jonathan Schulenberg wrote:

Thank you its work

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: