Views
Helpful
Replies

CUBE Sending SIP Cancel to CUCM

Ahmed Zaki189
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

There are a set of 180 sip trunk DIDs 22056xxx and 22060xxx were subscribed, On these DID ranges it is noticed that when PSTN calls come on the line and attended by the cisco unity, when the caller dials the internal extension. the call rings 1 sec and then disconnects.

Call 22056XXX ----> For ( Arabic press 1 - English Press 2 ) -----> After that choice option from 1 to 9 ( when press any number from list or even press internal Ext number other side receive call and ringing for only 1 sec and call cancel. 

Otherwise, when set the DID number direct to internal number by ( Translation Pattern & Transformation Pattern ) working fine without any problem, only the two DID number going to Cisco Unity make this problem.

Please find the attached Trace ( 172.30.4.33 is the CUBE router )

12 Replies 12

The log files shared doesn't contains much information.

There is no SIP message to display!
Please verify the following:
1.Check if the "Enable SIP Call Processing Trace" check box in "Unified Serviceability Webpage --> Trace --> Configuration --> CM Services --> Cisco CallManager" is enabled
2.Check if the trace level is set to State Transition, Significant, Arbitrary or Detailed

Response Signature

Detailed

Ahmed Zaki189
Level 1
Level 1

Please Kindly check the Dial Peer Configuration in CUBE VG

For anyone who is not familiar with the details of your specific system landscape it is quite hard to know what the intended use of each of the dial peers is. It would be helpful if you could provide an outline of what these are intended to do?

A general observation is that you should rework your inbound dial peers so that you don’t have that many as you do now, best is if you use information in the VIA header to match the inbound dial peer. Also you do not need to have SIP option ping on inbound dial peers, that’s a function used on outbound dial peers.

Response Signature

Hello, I have many Dial-Peer as I have 2 link between service provider provide me DID numbers so I have same Dial peers in the 2 sub interface, the main question for me if anyone outside call the DID number and transfer him to Cisco Unity through the trunk. why when he enter the internal Ext number cancel coming from CUBE the call ? Means if call already pass the trunk and reach to CUC why back again to CUBE router.

Note : Cisco Unity is Skinny so no trunk between CUC and CUCM 

As @Nithin Eluvathingal wrote the provided log files doesn’t contain very much information. They cannot be used to determine what is happening. Please collect new data with appropriate level of details from both CUC and CM and with these debugs running simultaneously on the Cube, deb ccsip message and deb voip ccapi inout. 

Response Signature

Hi, Kindly find the attached file

Why do you not provide the asked for information? The information you provided is not very useful.

Response Signature

I hope that's the trace you need it

Thanks for your support

To me it looks like you’re getting the disconnect from your service provider.

073996: May 21 09:11:52.946 KWT: //654436/30B4F4B78ADE/CCAPI/cc_api_call_disconnected:

Cause Value=65, Interface=0x15784BA0, Call Id=654436

Response Signature

Update, i found port certificate is expired and showing many issues in port config as attached

Ahmed Zaki189
Level 1
Level 1

Problem Solved, Output of debug is :

CSeq: 4 BYE

User-Agent: Cisco-SIPGateway/IOS-15.5.3.M5

Reason: Q.850 ;cause=65

Date: Wed, 17 May 2023 14:23:40 GMT

Content-Length: 0

Timestamp: 1684322620

P-RTP-Stat: PS=2090,OS=334400,PR=204

Solution is :