Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM authorization levels

SteveH1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there 

One of my users would like to be able to change the order of her Hunt Group List on CUCM

I do not want to give her administrator access.  Is their documentation /guidelines with a matrix to assist me with setting minimum amount of permissions that give her authorization to do this , please ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Native Access Control Groups & Roles are only capable of granting read-only and write access to a particular page of CUCM Administration, e.g. Line Groups. You cannot restrict which objects the user is able to view/modify on that page; it’s all Line Groups or none.

Limiting the user to a specific Line Group would require a custom front-end that issued an AXL API to CUCM on the user’s behalf. Or a contact center product where supervisors are often expected to re-skill agents throughout the day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

You need to check, which access control group is the most minimum to do that.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_5_1/admin/cucm_b_administration-guide-1251/cucm_b_administration-guide-1251_chapter_010.html#CUCM_RF_S39BBFBA_00

But there won't be a role to only do just that one single thing.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Native Access Control Groups & Roles are only capable of granting read-only and write access to a particular page of CUCM Administration, e.g. Line Groups. You cannot restrict which objects the user is able to view/modify on that page; it’s all Line Groups or none.

Limiting the user to a specific Line Group would require a custom front-end that issued an AXL API to CUCM on the user’s behalf. Or a contact center product where supervisors are often expected to re-skill agents throughout the day.