Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM authorization levels

SteveH1
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there 

One of my users would like to be able to change the order of her Hunt Group List on CUCM

I do not want to give her administrator access.  Is their documentation /guidelines with a matrix to assist me with setting minimum amount of permissions that give her authorization to do this , please ?

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Native Access Control Groups & Roles are only capable of granting read-only and write access to a particular page of CUCM Administration, e.g. Line Groups. You cannot restrict which objects the user is able to view/modify on that page; it’s all Line Groups or none.

Limiting the user to a specific Line Group would require a custom front-end that issued an AXL API to CUCM on the user’s behalf. Or a contact center product where supervisors are often expected to re-skill agents throughout the day.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

b.winter
VIP
VIP

You need to check, which access control group is the most minimum to do that.
https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/voice_ip_comm/cucm/admin/12_5_1/admin/cucm_b_administration-guide-1251/cucm_b_administration-guide-1251_chapter_010.html#CUCM_RF_S39BBFBA_00

But there won't be a role to only do just that one single thing.

Jonathan Schulenberg
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Native Access Control Groups & Roles are only capable of granting read-only and write access to a particular page of CUCM Administration, e.g. Line Groups. You cannot restrict which objects the user is able to view/modify on that page; it’s all Line Groups or none.

Limiting the user to a specific Line Group would require a custom front-end that issued an AXL API to CUCM on the user’s behalf. Or a contact center product where supervisors are often expected to re-skill agents throughout the day.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: