Views
Helpful
Replies

CUCM license error

youssef abdalla
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

i m newbie in voice and our cucm is giving this error , so can someone advice me what i should do ?

"The system is operating with an insufficient number of licenses. If additional licenses to cover the shortage are not configured in your Cisco Prime License Manager within 55 days, you will no longer be able to provision users and devices."

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi,

I am correcting the statement ,

Issue is that u are short of 1 UCL Enhanced licenses even after they have been borrowed from CUWL Std. Either u delete CUWL Std  user or one UCL Enhanced user. Lastly, buy either of one License.

regds,

aman

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

Aman Soi
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi ,

the snapshot shows  CUCM has CUWL Std -- 1 , UCL enhanced ---100 and Basic --520 licenses loaded.

Can u share the snapshot from PLM of  Licenses---License Usage--- Table View?

regds,

aman

i found that there is -1 in enhanced license and i delete one phone from enhanced but error still shown

Hi,

you have got CUWL Std installed as 100 and required as 1 , UCL enhanced Installed is 0 while required is 100.

Basic installed are 800 while required are only 521.

Issue is that u are short of 99 UCL Enhanced licenses even after they have been borrowed from CUWL Std. Either u delete CUWL Std  user or UCL Enhanced user. Lastly, buy either of one License.

regds,

aman

Hi,

I am correcting the statement ,

Issue is that u are short of 1 UCL Enhanced licenses even after they have been borrowed from CUWL Std. Either u delete CUWL Std  user or one UCL Enhanced user. Lastly, buy either of one License.

regds,

aman

I have a problem  similar , we have a CUCM v11 the lisence has excedde by 1 basic.

but I cant delete or Add nothing , Whay I can do?

Your problem is not actually similar as you have passed the 60 days grace period after which your system entered out of compliance state. What you need to do is to procure additional license(s) and add to the system so that you are in compliance again.

Response Signature