Views
Helpful
Replies

issue facing with adding Devices in Route Groupe

lamrihamza
Spotlight
Spotlight

Hi

Please help me with an issue I encountered when creating a new Route Group, specifically in the 'Find Devices to Add to Route Group' section. I couldn't find a trunk SIP named 'sip-trunk-D,' even though this SIP trunk exists

more details in the attachements

Thanks 

4 Replies 4

The second screen shot shows SIP-TRUNK-D associated directly with a Route Pattern of 2350XXXX. Once a trunk is directly referenced by a Route Pattern it can no longer be added to a Route Group.

Reconfigure the Route Pattern to point to something else. Then add the Trunk to a RG and RL. Then re-reconfigure the Route Pattern to point to the RL.

Maren

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. Although I have reconfigured the Route Pattern to point to RL and RG, I noticed that I still couldn't find a SIP trunk named 'sip-trunk-D,' and this trunk seems to be missing from the list of existing trunks

Thnaks for help 

Go to the trunk configurations page, find the trunk in question and then look at the dependency records on it. Once you know what route pattern(s) that’s referencing the trunk directly reconfigure them so that there is nothing pointing to the trunk directly so that it becomes available to select in a route group.

Response Signature

To @Roger Kallberg's point, the screenshot also shows the trunk referenced by Route Pattern 33XXX and that would also have to be reconfigured to an RL. I should have been more specific and said to remove the direct reference to the Trunk from all Route Patterns pointing to it. Then reconfigure. As Roger points out, the "Dependency Records" field on the Trunk will show you all of the references.

Maren