Views
Helpful
Replies

Match inbound dial-peer CUBE

MrMartin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I have a question regarding matching inbound dial-peer on CUBE.

I've read some example on the link below and wounder if it's possible to have wildcard in the "user-id" part, for example 123..*  or how would i type this?

And also if i only match "cisco" on the host part instead of cisco.com would that be possible?

https://community.cisco.com/t5/collaboration-knowledge-base/uri-based-outbound-dial-peer-configuration-on-cube/ta-p/3154361

Match based on the user-id portion of the uri

Received:

INVITE sip:12345@cisco.com SIP/2.0

voice class uri 1 sip

user-id 12345*

host cisco.com

Thanks in advance!

2 Accepted Solutions

Accepted Solutions

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,
I have never worked with "user-id" parameter, but without testing anything, I would use the "pattern" parameter instead.
It search the complete header, but you could use something like "pattern sip:1234" to target the user-part of the URI.

View solution in original post

This part of the linked to document should answer your question.

The host or user portion of a voice class uri can contain regular expressions (regex) patterns which greatly expands the possible values that can be matched.”

In Depth Explanation of Cisco IOS and IOS-XE Call Routing 

Response Signature

View solution in original post

6 Replies 6

b.winter
VIP
VIP

Hi,
I have never worked with "user-id" parameter, but without testing anything, I would use the "pattern" parameter instead.
It search the complete header, but you could use something like "pattern sip:1234" to target the user-part of the URI.

This part of the linked to document should answer your question.

The host or user portion of a voice class uri can contain regular expressions (regex) patterns which greatly expands the possible values that can be matched.”

In Depth Explanation of Cisco IOS and IOS-XE Call Routing 

Response Signature

MrMartin
Level 1
Level 1

Thank's for your reply !

Now i think i can manage to get it configured correctly.

MrMartin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

Just an additional question. Is this a possible solution to match IP 10.10.0.(0-255) in the SIP URI  ?

Voice URI class: TEST
SNMP status = Active
Schema = sip
user-id =
host = 10.10.0(.*)
phone context =

dial-peer voice 100 voip
description inbound LAN
session protocol sipv2
incoming uri via TEST

Per the document that I shared with you the host part can contain a match with a regex pattern, so I think that what you have should work. However to know for sure I would recommend you to run a debug voip ccapi inout to verify that it matches as intended.

Response Signature

Great, i give it a try !

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: