Views
Helpful
Replies

SQL query to identify call counts per SIP trunk

Debra Chittick
Level 4
Level 4

Hi,

I'm looking into creating a wall board for our call counts and i would like to know what query I would use to find call counts for each of our SIP trunks.  Possibly separate by inbound and outbound counts.  Total per current day, per last 7 days, per last 30 days.  I've been looking at the CDR table, but my attempts at pulling up usable data so far have not panned out.

Thank you.

4 Replies 4

Ratheesh Kumar
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

Hi there

I suggest you also open a thread at https://developer.cisco.com/ There are quite a bunch of developers working and sharing their ideas out there.

Hope this Helps

Cheers
Rath!
***Please rate helpful posts***

VoIP Engineer
Level 1
Level 1

Take a look at VoIP Detective.  It's a VM / appliance that can read CUCM CDR files and report on calls.  The free version will allow you to report on the previous 7 days, the paid version has no limit.  You can run inbound reports, outbound reports, both by gateway if you'd like.

The next version (due out next month) will have gateway / CTI port / Conference Bridge peak usage graphs.

That sounds very interesting and I will look into it; however, my management would like direct queries vs. another application that needs supported.  Thank you for your reply!

mamaral
Level 1
Level 1
Hi!
Did you find out a query to get that info?

Best regards,
Miguel