Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hello, I have some Doubts about certain topic of the HyperFlex this are my questions: 1- Can i upgrade the procesing and RAM power of the Cluster with out a "standalone" UCSC or UCSCB server? 2- how can i calculate the amount of IOPS posible for the ...

Hello,   I am working with a standalone C460M4 (IMC version 3.0).  In the Storage section of IMC, I see 0 disks.  I have tried booting into gparted via KVM mapped ISO.  I have successfully booted into gparted like this before, but this time during th...

Hello experts and good day,the CIMC does not allow to change it and the Workaround below does not work for M5s: ================================================== https://community.cisco.com/t5/unified-computing-system/c240-m4-email-alert-from-addres...

I've never configured internal storage on a UCS blade.  We have a pair of B200-M5s that will get Win2016 Server loaded.  I want to RAID1 the two internal physical drives, but present the O/S with a 100GB boot LUN and a second LUN for whatever else.  ...