Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hoping someone can resolve this issue and point out an obvious flaw. UCS B-Series all ESXi hosts on blades can ping each other via mgmt network (tagged 510) although they cannot ping the mgmt GW. The FI indicate the following configuration on the 62...

hi, everyone;      when i try to  change UCS 6120 to FC Mode: switch ,then try to connect to MDS 9124, checking  MDS 9124, always display following error.  " isloating because of hte zone modes does not match the receive rjt from adjact switch. "  wh...

xiazhen01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ISCSI Boot issue

Hi , I am setting up ISCSI boot lun .I have configured the IQN,IP and IQN target (which is from netapp storage).Iam getting Initiator error 1 and ISCSI login error ,were there is no chap login configured at storage or ucs side. below is out put from ...

varokyan by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, everyone,g    could you help me, introduce  testing evrionment ,     A SAN switch is MDS 9124.    A  UCS Mini 6314     A  EMC VNX 5100    on the MDS, cannot found out one of WWN of the blade server ? because of when initialization  UCS profile, a...

xiazhen01 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,  I need an help to give steps/details to dis-associate  and associate service profile.  We have already two service profile exist in environment such as “XYZ” and “ABC” in which first three blades(Blade1,2,3)  are associated  to service prof...

shankrappa by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Friends, I am trying to install the esxi on cisco UCS C240M4 server as standalone. It has 2x Nvme drives & rest all are SAS drives. But i am not successful. This device has UCSC-MRAID12G controller too. But it won't support Nvme drives. Please...

I am unable to successfully launch the KVM console for the UCS C200 M2. The firmware version is 1.4(3y) which is the latest available. Firstly, whenever trying to launch the KVM, the following error pops even though I am running the same version of ...

by Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes