Unified Computing System Discussions

Engage with peers and experts on UCS and HyperFlex topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco UCS X-Series Energy Efficiency Offer

Forum Posts

Hi, when I create pools in UCS Central they do not get updated in UCS Platform Emulator 2.1.1a, is this normal behaviour?.  I have tried IP Pools, ext-mgmt IP Pools, and MAC pools, either way they cannot be referenced in UCSPE whic...

madennis by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I used to install Cisco Service Control Management Suite Collection Manager.Before that I have to install CentOS 5.5 and then install MySQL Database.For MySQL installation, I have to use some SQL command to complete the installationbut no configurati...

The enic driver version 2.1.1.41 which comes with driver iso ucs-bxxx-drivers.2.1.1a is resulting in Kernel panic for RHEL5.7When RHEL5.7 OS is installed, the kernel version that gets loaded with the iso that I have is 2.6.18-274.el5 x86_64 whereas t...

My FI (6248s) have 4 link-connections to IOM (2208XP) and the chassis discovery has been done. The above links are configured as server ports.  So, do we leave them as individual server ports or do we use portchannel on the FI and IOM? In other words...

skcis_460 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,To fix the BUG i need to upgrade this. Will any one help me out how to upgrade this in C series server.I think customer is hitting CSCue68150http://wwwin.cisco.com/ops/infra/pds/cbms/cdets/legend.shtml    Increase SL1 fan duty cycle to address...

anandrajt by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are having some issues getting the QLogic QLE8142 to properly communicate to the Nexus 5020. We are not getting flogi messages (obviously vfc is not up). The CNA cards are coming up with a flashing green light and the ethernet interface is up on N...

rdboyd by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes