Voice and Conferencing - Small Business

Transform the way you communicate with our Voice and Conferencing solutions, designed for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi all, I am looking for some help with a UC560 system  I am not a technical IT person and was wondering if anyone here in the Cisco community would be willing to set it up for me.  It came as part of a business recently acquired and I would like it ...

I have a Cisco SPA112 ATAWhenever you are on a call and the remote party hangs up, the ATA plays the dial tone right away. Instead I want to set it so that when the other party hangs up, the call just ends as normal, without hearing dial tone again. ...

Hi All, Just a strange issue with one of our Cisco SPA525G2 phones, the handsets buttons are completely unresponsive and don’t work at all which i only noticed when we werent able to dial a number. When a call comes through you are still able to pick...

toughss by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Chào các cậu! Hiện tại, tôi đang gặp sự cố trong đó điện thoại IP Centrex Cisco SPA504G của tôi không báo khi có cuộc gọi đến. Điều này khiến tôi bỏ lỡ một số cuộc gọi quan trọng. Nếu ai biết cách khắc phục, xin vui lòng cho tôi biết cách làm thế nào...