Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

more than one MOH

I've heard that more than one MOH is now supported in CCA, but I don't see this option under Telephony > Voice Features > Music on hold. What's the procedure for this?

6 Replies 6

johschaf
Level 4
Level 4

Hello Roman,

I am not aware of multiple MoHs being supported on the UC500 series products.

Can you provide a reference for where you got that information?

Thanks,

-john

I swear to god that I've read somewhere on this forums that UC500 now supports up to 6 MOH feeds, but I can't find it now. I'll have to keep looking.

John,

here you go, what do you think?

https://supportforums.cisco.com/thread/2020031

Roman

Hello Roman,

The link you provided does reference the MoH and UC500s. However, it states that this configuration HAS to be performed via CLI, because as you found out this function is not available in CCA.

If you are a UC specialized partner you can configure the MoH via CLI and still receive support on the UC(but you will not be receive CCA support) If you are not a UC specialized partner than you can still configure this via CLI, but you will not be able to receive support as this would be considered an out of band configuration.

Please let me know what questions you have regarding this.

Thanks,

-john

That's what I figured. Thanks! I'll have to manually configure it in CLI. This is so far the only manual CLI thing I have to do, I wonder when I have to watch out for this configuration getting overwritten or erased by CCA? Is it only when I change MOH settings in CCA, or when I change any settings in CCA?

Hello Roman,

look for the dial-peer number if you use something e.g. over 6000 I believe CCA do not use these and ephone-dn somewhere where there are no ephone-dn number around maybe something like 210. This way if add some numbers and phones or if you change dial-plan CCA will not erase the ones you have created for your second MoH in CLI.

Best regards,

Alex