Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

We have a UC520 connected to a group of 7945 phones in the office, and Verizon POTS on the outside.  If you're having a conversation with someone who happens to be an outside caller, is the conversation full duplex - meaning can both sides talk at th...

shustakc01 by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have my SPA3102 hooked up to the front door ringer in my apartment complex.The use case that I would like to support is to bridge to an IVR after a certain number of rings and then allow PIN code entry to buzz the door open. Here's the good news --...

Hi all,I was hoping to get a bit of guidance about call pickup and how it works.  I have two situations that I think Call Pickup is necessary:1. There is a general number that rings all the phones in the company.  There are two meeting room phones th...

dear alli have UC520-32U-8FXO-K9 currently installed in my office with 15 ip phones connected to it , i have operator IP phone model 521S , the operator number is 700 , i have 5 PSTN lines connected to this system , i faced probelm when the outside c...

Hi.I've set up a uc540w with 8 phones.The dial plans are correct and I can make and receive calls to landlines and mobiles.When I make a call to a mobile however , the phone rings for a second then disconnects.I can receive calls fr...

Reprovoid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New setup, I setup AA using CCA.  From internal, when I dial the extenion designated for AA from the inside, I just get dead air. And when I try to dial the extension I designated for AA Prompt Management, I just get a fast busy.Please help, I'm in t...