cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

HI All, I have a Cisco 1941-SEC/K9 router and I would like to check if it has site-to-site and SSL VPN features enabled. Could you please let me know what command I must run to check if these features are enabled? Thanks

henokk601 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to renew SSL vpn cert on FTD through FMC. I am following the guideline "Install and Renew Certificates on FTD Managed by FMC". I am doing the PKCS12 Renewal. I created the CSR and now received the cert. There are two commands in Open SSL ...

S891 by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have an FMC that manages two FTDs both running 7.0.4. AnyConnect 4.10 is the VPN client we use. All our users are setup as a local realm (No AD integration) I was exploring the canned reports that come with the FMC. Has anyone tried to generate a ...

Cisco AnyConnect is constantly connecting and disconnecting when the user starts up each morning. eventually it connects permanently. See the screenshots from the event logs and also from the VPN message history. Searching through the DART bundle at ...

m.g.hayes by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has been able to F5 GSLB to load balance AnyConnect SSL remote access VPN or is there a guide anywhere?  We currently have two ASAv50s deployed in our two main data centers and we want to be able to use our F5s with GSLB to load balance the traffic b...

Hello,I'am trying to access via vpdn to my cisco router ASR1002x from my iphone but that's not successfully ! I'am using VPDN setting and its work on my windows pc but not on my iphone the config that i use is : vpdn enable!vpdn-group 5! Default L2TP...

Hello Folks, We have got a new requirement from the client to configure IPsec S-2-S VPN with their 2 remote sites. This means at our end VPN is built on ASA 5545-X(managed by FMC) and the remote end is 2 client sites.  The encryption domains are the ...

Nikhil5 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone, i have some Trouble to get NAT working on my Cisco C921-4P 15.8(3)M2.  Here my Network Overview: ASA Firepower 1120 (172.16.1.254/24)<->[VPN to C921] <-> 3rd party Router <-> C921 (192.168.10.33/24). The ipsec VPN is working fine. I h...

Hi there, Few questions here:What is the easiest way to renew CA cert on FTD through FMC?Does it require creating new trustpoint etc?Is it ok to generate CSR on FMC or should I use OpenSSL? Is the format .crt can be imported directly or does it requi...

S891 by Level 2
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes