cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I was tasked on building a Site to Site with a partner vendor and after exchanging information such as peer address, PSK, etc, I started to build my end of the tunnel.  The way the topology is setup is that I have an 871 ISR behind a broadband busine...

Hi Expert,I configure site-to-site vpn on cisco router to secure traffic like following config.I just want to make sure it secure enough or I need to do more config.Do I need to apply any acl to outside interface to secure my lan?Thanks!crypto isakmp...

I am not sure how to resolve this issue:Cisco Systems VPN Client Version 5.0.07.0290Copyright (C) 1998-2010 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.Client Type(s): Windows, WinNTRunning on: 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1Config file directory: C:\Program Fil...

Hi Guys I have a similar network to the one explained in this document http://www.cisco.com/en/US/prod/collateral/iosswrel/ps6537/ps6586/ps6635/ps6659/prod_white_paper0900aecd805f0bd6.htmlMy vpn traffic is able to communicate with hosts behind my in...

Resolved! IP SLA

Hi Expert,I'm testing IP SLA on my Cisco 2921. I just wonder what will happen if evaluation period reach, does it stop working?Thanks,Boren

Hello Experts,We have a Site to site VPN set up to client and a new IP 67.22.X.X is been added over the VPN tunnel recently at both the sides. i do see successfull Phase 2 tunnel up for the 67.22.X.X but the encry/encaps are not incrementing over the...

Here is how the network looks like:192.168.16.0---SBS2003---192.168.2.0---ASA5505---Site-To-Site-VPN---ASA5505---192.168.1.0---RT-N66U---192.168.3.0VPN WorksI can access everything from 16.0 to 3.0 and vice versa.I need to access 3.0 from the SBS2003...

sjoshi321 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have change  the dchp-network-scope on an existing Cisco anyconnect group policy, but dhcp leases are still been issued from the previous dhcp scope. The DHCP sever is on the inside network  and has not changed.  A new scope was created. Nothing el...

dasgill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Reverse VPN

Experts, I'm currently implementing appliances from Dell Secureworks and they told me the inspector appliance establishes a reverse VPN. Out of curiosity, what is a reverse VPN? What kind of impact does this have on my ASA 5515-X from a configuration...

I have an ASA 5505 given to me that I am trying to reset.Reset factory defaults and updated ASA to 8.4.7 and ADSM to 7.1.4. At this point I was still able to connect using ADSM with no username/password.Updated ASA to 9.1.3. This is the only change t...

Resolved! vpn over ethernet

Hi,I am reposting this thread, sorry for that.Is it possible to run remote access vpn for users over metro ethernet, as the users will be logging in to the HQ using remote access vpn over metro ethernet link. This metro ethernet link connects the HQ ...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am working on a project to simplify our routing by NAT'ing the IP's of our S2S VPN clients.  Currently, the we have a bunch of routes pointing to various destinations which are created by the S2S VPN's.  I would like to NAT all of those destination...