cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, we have 2 ASA 5520, are we are thinking of upgrading them from ASA 8.4(5) and the ASDM 7.0(2), the device it's a 2GB Ram, with a Intel Pentium Celeron 2GhZ. I was wondering which version was the most stable, we are having an increased of clien...

rpastrana by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've been over the many other posts on this issue, and they all seem a little different, so I started my own thread.I have deployed AnyConnect 3.1.02026 to my users via the ASA, and we all get the Untrusted VPN Server Cert warning when connecting.Whe...

benrad by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyonePlatfom: CISCO881-SEC-K9, 15.2(4)M3I've been doing DDNS with DynDNS and the HTTP method for a while, for the obvious purposes like remote access, file access, ssh access, proxying while abroad etc.Since I am already hosting my own DNS Serv...

Hi:I have three office connect with site to site VPN. Each office has Cisco asa5505. All has been setup and work fine for more than a year. Recently, I change one of the office public IP address (officeA). It works fine for couple days. One day, it s...

who by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone-I'm hoping someone can give me some assistance on a task I'm trying to accomplish with remote access VPN on an ASA5510. I am looking to configure remote VPN for 2 of our business partners. Each partner will need access to varying locat...

Hi,While setting up a remote access vpn I am stuck on an issue which I have no solution right now.Remote ipsec client is connecting to the VPN ISR Router. Packets on the router show that they are both decrypting and encrypting back. However on the ip...

After about ~1 year of having the Cisco VPN Client connecting to a ASA 5505 without any problems, suddenly one day it stops working. The client is able to get a connection to the ASA and browse the local network for only about 30 seconds after connec...

matt020191 by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello I am trying to setup an ASA 5505 at Home and connecting to it via the Cisco Secure Mobility ClientInternal Network: 10.37.1.0 /24Guest Network: 10.37.2.0 /24VPN DHCP: 10.37.3.0 /24I am only able to connect with local ASA account, not LDAP like ...

jnoble921 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, This is probably a very simple question to answer. Are there supposed to be routes added to the ASA routing table for networks on a site-to-stie VPN? I set a L2L VPN up in the lab and I am not seeing this happen. Traffic flows between the two ...

Hello to every one:-1)i want to know the show command to verify the DPD on ASAs. i tried couple of commands but unable to findout DPD is enable on my ASA.2) when i try to enable the DPD on ASA the old commands was below.tunnel-group DefaultL2LGroup i...

Hello all, I have been working on setting up a site to site VPN connection across a 4G network and ran into quite a few issues(specifically it doesn't stay established for very long). I've tested this same configuration in a lab environment with no i...

Hello - I have an ASA5512-K9 firewall that I'm attempting to establish a vpn connection with our MPLS provider.  I believe I have the VPN settings properly configured, but Phase 1 does not initiate. It must be a simple setting, but I'm failing to see...

Joel Fox by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes