cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings All,I'm trying to figure out if it is possible to setup redundant VPN tunnels for the remote end. One of my customers are purchasing devices for their remote locations that have both a wired and a wireless connection, each connection having...

Hi Team , I am facing some strange issue  , We are running IPSec tunnel between two asa. From past several days , traffic of one paticular segment has stopped suddenly working.On doing a packet trace with particulare Source and destination - Its gett...

I've setup a gateway to gateway using an RV042G. The routers connect, I can access the remote router, but cannot acces any server ( w2000 SBS) shares on the remote network. Do I need to modify the server firewall, etc?             

shewman01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2 sites, A and B wanting to create a VPN Tunnel betweenSite A has static IP on Broadband Router with an RV016, static translations and port forwarding will all be done at this side.Site B has dynamic IP on Broadband Router with an RV042G. Site B's br...

Hi,I have a Cisco 887 which has been configured mainly using CCP, I have managed to setup a basic configuration with a firewall and now a VPN. I can get clients to VPN into the office and access the local LAN resources. From what I've read I am not u...

We are a small business in Indiana and have someone in Idaho connected to us via VPN that does freelance graphic design for us.  She is currently connected to us via a VPN on two Linksys WRV54g routers but our connection is dropped constantly.  I hav...

John10Yes by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes