cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

The tunnel connection is establishing correctly but when i change the priority in he hsrp configuration of my gig 0.1 interface to be the active on this router the cellular 0/0/0 interface goes down, by the way this is going to be my redundancy.This ...

dtristang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there,I am in desperate need of some help setting up a DMVPN between two routers a 3811 and 2611. I have managed to get a basic config to have connectivity to the web and started on setting up the GRE tunnel however the tunnels well not connect. I...

Cocobunji by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have about 20 users, 17 connection profiles and 15 group policies.How do I find out:- In the last 60 days, what username transfer the most traffic ?- In the last 20 days, what username use the most login time ?- In the last 40 days, what connection...

Khoa Pham by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, all. Please help with my problem: I have remote office with ASA5505 and central office. I configured ipsec tunnel between it. Next step I route all traffice from remote office to the tunnel (this is done to ensure that remote users have access...

Roman-spb by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloWe have 2 different sites at our company who are connected with a VPN trough ASA's. We want to setup DHCPRelay from one site to another but this is not working. I used this document as guideline https://supportforums.cisco.com/community/netpro/s...

Hi Floks,I would like to know whether anybody aware on why this error is happening in my 3.0 Anyconnect VPN client. This error is present when the client is working properly, and also when we have issues connecting. I am not finding any cisco syslog ...

Hello,I am using Cisco AnyConnect VPN Client v2.3.0254 and ever since i upgraded my laptop from the Lenovo T420 to the Lenovo T430 the time it takes to connect via VPN has increased drastically. Connecting via VPN on my Lenovo T420 would take as litt...

Hi all,We have VTI tunnels between Cisco (3825 and 878) and Juniper (SRX3600).Sometimes tunnel is going down and I should manualy shutdown and no shutdown tunnel interface to bring it up.This is logs from Cisco:%%crypto-4-recvd_pkt_inv_spi: decaps: r...

Resolved! VTI tunnel & OSPF

Hi all,I have configured VTI tunnel interfaces (tunnel mode ipsec ipv4) and OSPF on that interfaces.VTI is encrypting all data traffic. But what about OSPF traffic?Is OSPF traffic encrypted also or I need to configure OSPF authentication?Thanks

I am truly struggling with the changes after 8.21. I am trying to get a VPN up between two sites. This is the B end, I am sure there are a bunch of problems in the other end too. Eg. the tunnel NAT does not have the right priority 1.when I establish ...

I have a question let say internal network DHCP is 192.168.0.0   and if you configure SSL VPN on ASA to assign ip from 10.0.0.0 network where routing needs to be configured so the client can route between network ? 2. lets say im using 192.168.10.0/....

I have 2 Cisco routers , 1841 and 2811 , I need to setup site to site VPN , but i dont now some how it just does not seems to be working , Find attached the Configuration along with the        <----- 172.31.1.0/24----- DG:172.31.1.1>Cisco 2811<Dialer...

hasanreza by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: