cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We currently have a Headquarters with 10 branch offices.  Headquarters has an ASA 5510 (8.2.5) and each of the branch offices has an ASA 5505 (8.2.5).Currently, internet traffic from the branch offices is routed straight out to the internet, while tr...

Hello All, I have a problem with a Site to Site VPN configuration between an ASA 5505 and a 1941 ISR. I can get tunnels without NAT up without any difficulty, but there are several remote sites with the same inside network which need NAT to traverse ...

I have a site to site vpn between my main office and a branch office.  Traffic between flows properly with the exception of a few protocols.  My main router has static NAT configured for port 25 and a few others.  For each of these protocols that hav...

cryspe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have the client 5.0.0.7.0410i can connecto to the vpn without problems but when I try to make a DNS query it gives me an error.so if i do nslookup www.google.com it failsnslookup.com someinternalserver.domain it failsif i do ping 192.168.54.X (ip...

Hi all,From our branches I can't open some sites (e.g. yahoo.com, microsoft.com,...), but I can open google.com and others. Branch routers (Cisco 878) have IPsec site-to-site VPN with Head office which connects to internet. From Head office I can ope...

Hi All,Want to open up by saying I am very new to VPN configuration, and have only set up a handful of site-to-site VPN's with no 'fancy' features and haven't really dealth with SSLVPN too much.I recently got asked if there was a way to prevent remot...

We have a setup like the attachment,my primary switch for vlan 170 (192.168.170.0) directly connected with Router 2600 and internet working perfactly. and for other subnets (vlan 180,190,200,160) is other switch which is directly connected to firewal...

Dear All,We have a scnario  like  LAN(20 Host)--------------------ASA(5510)-------------------------Internet router(Doing nat)-----------------Cloud-------------------ASA------------------------LAN(20 Host)                         private ip inside  ...

Hi,I am working on a client site and they have an issue with one of their VPN's (we have others working fine) but this particular one is a major issue and I think it is because we are using Manual NAT and Object NAT on the same server for different t...

Hi Experts,I am trying to establsih DMVPN spoke with two different internet link technology one is ADSL over ethernet (PPPOE) and 3G (Cellular).Now I am trying to establish DMVPN spoke over these two internet links. If ADSL router goes down (means Di...

Hi Everyone,On one of our branch locations ASA, I have a L2L VPN setup. However, we are adding wireless to this remote location, and the AP's will talk back to the controller at HQ. The AP's are on the downstream L3 switch, and they have been placed ...

Hello , Im having a Issue getting my VPN up from out remote site . We have a ASA5505 at the remote site and the Main office we have a  PIX-515E.. I followed this temp config I found on line but Im still not able to get the VPN UP.. Anysuggestion???Th...