cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi folks, I am trying to create a VPN, I hava a sa520 and rv110, I can´t reach any network neither from sa520 to rv110, nor vice versa, it is posible to create this vpn among these devices? Thanks

Is it possible to extend the subnet (same broadcast domain) across a VPN tunnel? .For example we have 10.1.100.X in VLAN 100 at HQ can we use the same VLAN and same IP range at a remote site on the other side of the VPN tunnel, if so can they forward...

Resolved! VPN SA teardown

hi guys,just wanting to know how long does it take to find that there is no interesting traffic on a VPN tunnel.i.e If i have configured a site-to-site vpn between 2 cisco ASA's. How long does the ASA need to wait before it teardowns the SA as there ...

Hi,I have a problem with remote access IPSEC VPN configuration on Cisco ASA 5510. It disconnects always in China.Does any experts teach me how to resolve it?Cisco VPN client log as attacted.

Dear All,I have configured an Asa 5510 as SSL vpn gataway ver 8.2(4) Anyconnect Essential. The clients are authenticated via Radius and OTP password.All work well since yesterday. When I have did same configuration changes. My objective was has that ...

ifabrizio by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have tried scouring the web and can find nothing on how to get this working. We have our SSL VPN using RSA atm but would also like to be able to use the on demand version as well. I have not been able to find any doco on how to enable this.Any he...

kristofer by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I am having a weird issue creating a tunnel between ASA and Cisco router. The both devices are behind NAT device with all the correct Port forwardings but for some reason they are not establishing a VPN connection.Any suggestion / help is ap...

b.paik by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I read IPSEC does not support Routing Protocols with Site to Site VPN as they both are Layer4.Does it mean that If Site A  has to reach Site B over WAN  link we should use Static IP on Site A and Site B  Router?In  my home Lab i config Si...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes