cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I would like to ask if its possible to setup a vpn with an ASA with one interface. Kindly see the attached diagram. Basically the Local Subnet (172,16.0.0/24) of the encryption domain of the ASA is located in another segment of the network and for...

Hola buenas tardes Espero me puedan ayudar , realize la conexion en el Asa para que mis clientes puedan conectarse por la VPN Client.No tengo ningun problema al conectarme solamente que nos esta desconectando de manera intermitente , ha veces duro 2 ...

eramos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe have the following scenario:Office (192.168.2.x)Data Centre (212.64.x.x)Home workers (192.168.2.x) (DHCP scope is within office subnet) Connections:Office  to Data Centre traffic is routed through a Site to Site IPSec VPN, which is working fine....

I have been trying to setup an L2TP VPN for a customer on an ASA 5505. I setup the Active Directory AAA Server, tested that and it seams to work (authentication and authorization both succeed, and I am able to pull a list of Group Names). Clientless ...

We have asa connected via vpnSite 1 is liveSite 2 is in. StandbyWe have a web site (asa public server) which is live in site 1. We need to switch this to site 2, as the site 1 dc is shutting down. What we need to do is redirect all traffic hitting th...

Resolved! easy VPN - acl

Hi,there is one parameter 'acl' which is unclear for me, it's configured on client site:crypto ipsec client ezvpn VPNconnect autogroup EASYVPN key ciscomode clientpeer 10.0.0.1username cisco password ciscoxauth userid mode local acl 101Whatever I add...

ASA-5510, several VPN AnyConnect IKE-2 (IPsec).I configure the Deed Peer Detection, but it does NOT work properly: when the client connection is interrupted abruptly, the VPN will remain active until the time-out.The ASDM monitoring reports: AnyConne...

battanc by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good afternoon,  I have some questions regarding a setup using GLBP and VPN tunnels.Scenario:  We are about to start hosting a cluster of servers for a client.  There are 10 remote sites that will need to have a VPN tunnel to the main site. There wil...

Hello Experts,Just wondering if I can get some help on setting up a IPSEC VPN tunnel between a Cisco 2921 and ASA 550x. Below is the configshow run | s cryptocrypto pki token default removal timeout 0crypto isakmp policy 1encr aesauthentication pre-s...