cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have published our company intranet which is a sharepoint application through SSL VPN client less VPN( ASA 5510 7.2 (3). Auto sign on has been configured and working with sharepoint application.  I have the below issue regarding SSL VPN1 1) On t...

Shibu1978 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear,I have a problem relating to remote access VPN configuration on Cisco ASA 5550 verion 8.2(1). I used Cisco VPN client 5.0.03.0560 with a simple topology :   laptop(client) -----( Internet) ------- (IP public) ASA. Now, I can ping from laptop to ...

Hello,Some users have problems to connect by remote VPN to our firewallsSymptons: internet connection is dropped immediately when they try to open Explorer, Outlook,We manage 4 profiles for the VPN, they are register in the intern  vpn.domain.comThe ...

Hello,I have a remote site to which I must create a site-to-site IPsec VPN. The remote site has a Cisco 800-series router and has a private subnet that overlaps a local subnet (thus the VPN traffic must be "static network" NATed). The 800 also acts a...

rfera by Level 1
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am standing up a site with a L2L connection, but needs to host vpn client connections as well. I know you can do it with good ole crypto maps, but isn't the preferred method these days with Virtual Tunnel Interfaces? Trying to figure out the best m...

I've created a Webvpn, using asa, so that the remote users can log into the ASA and from there visit the webs on the Internet. Most of the webs work fine. But some are not. For example, Yahoo email, everytime when the users put their credentials for ...

hanwucisco by Level 1
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,we want to setup a vpn between our central asa5520 and a new branch office asa5505 with dynamic public ip.This kind of configuration is supported but the tunnel can only be initiated from the remote asa (the central asa don't know how to reac...

acleri by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: