cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all, just looking for some input of the best way to migrate to a new pool for remote access DHCP address assignment.  We are currently using a /24 pool, allowing us 253 IP Addresses... during the recent hurricane we hit 250 IP Addresses used, and ...

Below is my full config.Here is some notesIP gotten from the VPN connection 10.250.128.XLan IP 192.168.0.0/24My VPN atm Works #1 for those who doesn<t have a 192.168..0.0 IP adresse at their home LANWhat i want to do is Nat my VPN to do thisExemple I...

Ratatapaa by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My company has task me with connection two ASA 8.4 with public ip address to VPN into one another sites.My question is I need to connect and configure two static public imp addresses to one another and test the connection between both Asia’s running ...

EE2002SSS by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I’m a bit confused about Cisco VPN licensing. I’m thinking of buying the Cisco 887VA router and configuring WebVPN. In total there are 30 members of staff and slowly increasing. I’ve noticed that the 887VA only supports 10 WebVPN licenses; just to cl...

Hi,I have configured ASA 5510 With IPsec Remote VPN.With local database users(Users are created in ASA).Internal network has 4 VLANS.Need solution for below.There are 25 Users created in ASA. where only 5 tp 6 users wants to grant access to Particual...

Hello all,I suspect a firewall/nat problem with VPN. I have been googling for a similar problem, but nothing really poped-up.There are incoming ACL rules on interface Gi0/1.254 but as it monitors incoming traffic only I consider them not important fo...

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

S-S tunnel is up. But encryption is not happening for a particular ACL in encrtyption domain. But hit count is getting increased.

Hi,We have a customer who has 2 sites, at both sites the have 2 internet connections for redundancy. In the new situation we will install 2 800 series routers. On both sites we will run HSRP for rundundancy.Now the qeustoin is, i want to run 2 differ...

Hi,Have trouble to get the vpn site to site up and running. Not sure what it is, but Phase 1 is up, but we have trouble with Phase II.  Suspect it must have something to do with nat and dialer1 interface.  Not sure whether it it's necessary to nat or...