cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi.I'm not successful to implement IOS SSL VPN on a 3945 router using Anyconnect (thin client solution works instead).Debugging on the router (webvpn AAA/webservice; ssl) when I try to connect with Anyconnect (I have 2.5.60005 pkg installed on router...

I have a branch office and two data centers.My goal is that the BO has access to the subnet at data center A on one SA, and data center B on a second SA.For internet access I had planned to have an AS of "BO to ANY" with Peers 1st:Data Center A 2nd: ...

My client has a PC that can use a SIM card to gain access to the internet.  They have an ASA5540 and are running IPsec VPN.  When accessing the VPN while the PC connects to the internet via use of the SIM card, he connects successfully to the VPN but...

Hi,I have virtual machine (Win 7 64bit), I am connecting to it through RDP protocol and I have sharing Smar Cards enabled. I have all necessary software and drivers for smart cards installed on virtual machine.When I use Smart Card as usb token conne...

pavoljaco by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been successfully able to setup Cisco AnyConnect VPN on ASA 5520 with 8.4 code.  I have set it to authenticate against the RADIUS Server (Microsoft Windows 2008 NPS server).  I have noticed one thing, on the server under "Constraints and Authe...

ALIAOF_ by Level 6
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everybody, I have configured a EZVPN on a router 2811, I can successfully VPN to 10.10.10.0 by using a PCHowever, it fails when using Android mobile phone to VPN the 10.10.10.0(but this Android phone can VPN the 10.10.10.0 few days ago, )when "sho...

Good day.We have a site to site client that is having issue with intermittent disconnects.  The Main endpoint is a CIsco ASA 5520 8.4.3 and the remote site has a a Cisco ASA 5505 8.2.5.If we have a disconnect, we can "logout" of the Main ASA and the ...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a ASA 5505 that I have been using to test run the IPSec VPN connection after studying the different configs and running through the ASDM I keep getting the same issue that I can't receive any traffic.The company LAN is on a 10.8.0.0 255....

karl_009 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I try to make a gre tunnel with 2 cisco routers 2901, ping responds between tunnel ip's ends, but I don't have pings from the pc's inside the networks.Router 1 relevant info from config:============================interface Tunnel0 ip address...