cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I suspect a firewall/nat problem with VPN. I have been googling for a similar problem, but nothing really poped-up.There are incoming ACL rules on interface Gi0/1.254 but as it monitors incoming traffic only I consider them not important fo...

cisco by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

S-S tunnel is up. But encryption is not happening for a particular ACL in encrtyption domain. But hit count is getting increased.

Hi,We have a customer who has 2 sites, at both sites the have 2 internet connections for redundancy. In the new situation we will install 2 800 series routers. On both sites we will run HSRP for rundundancy.Now the qeustoin is, i want to run 2 differ...

Hi,Have trouble to get the vpn site to site up and running. Not sure what it is, but Phase 1 is up, but we have trouble with Phase II.  Suspect it must have something to do with nat and dialer1 interface.  Not sure whether it it's necessary to nat or...

we have three  ASA 5540 withCisco Adaptive Security Appliance Software Version 8.4(5) Device Manager Version 6.4(9)this devices are only for remote conections (webvpn/ssl-web/anyconnect), and we are having problems with connections anyconnects;  are ...

resaga by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am trying to set up VPN (see attached diagram) between ASA5510 in India and Forti firewall in HongKong (3rd party ) which will route then our subnet 192.168.1.x/24 over MPLS to London.But my tunnel is not comminng up.phase one is in...

We are trying to see if the Cisco AnyConnect client configured for SBL (Start Before Logon) can integrate into the Windows (GINA) logon process.  The end goal would be to only require one logon to the computer vs. two.  Right now remote users are for...

j.bourque by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am in problem where I have 3G and ADSL line together on a single router and if ADSL line fails router should provide internet through 3G and vice versa...I have configured the router with only one dialer interface 1. As soon as adsl line dia...