cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,on  an SSL VPN on an ASA 5510 running 8.3(1) users are getting an error message that pops up on their side and states: ProperJavaRDP Error, Connection Terminated.  Internal Protocol Error.  We had the JavaRDP client ...

Hi,I am trying to make this thing working. Iphone has a feature where you can connect to an ASA using the certificate method.at the moment, I can connect using the anyconnect client for Windows, but i can't connect using Apple products. I am getting ...

Hi there,I am currently have a Cisco 881 router running EasyVPN server.I recently created come IPSec rules that allow trafiic to specific IP's for a specific security group:access-list 105 permit ip host 10.1.0.5 anyaccess-list 105 permit ip host 10....

Does Cisco have something that can be put into a VRF environment for VPN?  We would like to use a Main ASA for Contexts, but since they dont support VPN, we need something that can do the VPN, IPSec, SSL, EZVPN etc.   Individual ASA's per customer ar...

Hi all,I've been trying to get the following working for a couple a days now to no avail. The topology I have is as follows:Internet --> Router (with Public IP) --> ASA (with Private IPs) --> LANWhat I'm trying to achieve is for remote workers to be ...

Hi,Can anyone kindly, provide me how site to site VPN  works.And also the detailed expalanation the purpose  of each parameters in phase1 and phase2 parameters.Like:AH, Difie-Halman GroupsSA. Polocies, Crypto-ISAKmp, Crypto-IPSEC.It will be great hel...

I've got AnyConnect running on the ASA 5510.  I've set an idle timeout on the VPN group that I use for i devices.  This timeout doesn't seem to be getting applied.  I power on the device, connect the VPN and leave it sit and it never disconnects.  Is...

Hi AllIm using anyconnect and SCEP proxy on the ASA, trying to get identity certs from a windows CA. I want the certs to have a common name of the user id of the person requesting, basically to take the username as the common name. Is there a way to ...

I am running windows 7. I have never ever had a problem with anyconnect until recently. All of a sudden it stopped working with a client driver error. I have tried every solution I have seen on the internet from removing the anyconnect client a...

whanson by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm doing some cleanup on the ASA configuration and trying to find a way to determine the last time each of my defined L2L (site-to-site) connection profiles was used/established. At this point I am relying on the syslog messages collected on my sysl...

New to ASA and anyconnect !!   Is there a way to bypass the pre login assesment if your coming from an anyconnect client ? I only want the secure desktop to load for non corporate devices which dont have anyconnect.DW