cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Cisco ASA5505Made a VPN connection (SSL or ANYconnect) with a domain notebook. After that via RDP (connect with domain user) to one of the PC's in the domain. Until now everything is ok.The mapped drives are there but I  do not have access to them. N...

jbon by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys, I'm working on the ssl portal of my company  and  we need to have an  3270 emulator available in it, Do you know if there is a tn3270 plugin for cisco asa ssl portal? or is there a workaround to make it work?Thanks in advance,RegardsOscar

ochalmers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all. I am building a site to site VPN from our headquarters to a customer. I am using an ASA 5520. The customer is using Cisco 3945 routers. The customer has two VPN termination points. The customer requests that we make one of their terminatio...

west33637 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im using a 5540 ASA as SSL VPN firewall. I can open a portal and use java or the local mstsc to open an RDP session to a server. Ive created a link using the RDP plugin but it times out and returns to the home page. any ideas what i can look at?

mickyq by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here is a variation on a theme I've seen on the boards here.  I have an ASA 5580 configured for client ipsec vpns.  I can connect via the vpn, ping the interface being used for management, and complete the TCP handshake for telnet or SSH.  After that...

I have an ASA 5510 version 8.0 and I have made the configuration for the VPN remote access. I have installed the VPN client (5.0.07.0410) on my laptop ( Windows XP SP3)  and connected to the network through VPN client and eveything is ok, but when I ...

HelloI'm trying to keep the CPU down as much as possible on my ASA-5540. We're running 8.2.5 on it. We have a bout 80 active IPSec tunnels so far, all which are using AES-256 bit for phase1/2, 75 of the tunnels are mostly ezy vpn connections. Current...

johng231 by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two cisco 851 and the site to site vpn isn't workin between them. When I test the tunnel I get the error that the peer cannot be contacted. I know the peer is up (I can ping both routers from a third, unrelated ip address) but the two routers ...

jsandau by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have an ISR with live lan2lan VPN tunnels and traffic on it.The first question is if  "crypto isakmp invalid-spi-recovery" can be enabled on the chassis with no harm to the live VPN tunnels.The second question is if "crypto isakmp invalid-sp...

Ruterford by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys,i have a question about VPN Tunneling. I have one ASA 5505 with static PPPoE Adress outside and local 192.168.202.0/24 Network, acting as an EasyVPN Server. On the other side is another ASA 5505 without dynamic PPPoE outside interface acting ...

Hi,Im trying to setup WebVPN, however no matter what I try I cannot reach the HTTPS/vpn page from outside my network to be able to sign in to the ASA.Setup is fairly simple - inside 10.0.0.0 for devices / outside PPOE to modemNo matter what I try, I ...

samlystor by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First of all, I know that (configuration example later in this document) we are not running a "pure" Phase 3 network! The reson for not being able to do so is bad EIGRP design. Therefore are the (on the hub router) "ip summary-address eigrp 1..." sta...