cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having an issue were my VPN client stops responding twice after being atarted and the returns a 427 error code. I know the login works because I have tried it on another computer. The computer is a windows XP machine and the VPN client is 5.0.07...

bottinger by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are about to purchase an ASA 5510 Base K9 where I will have around 50 Remote Access IPSec Users connected . This will work fine however we have couple of non-PC devices which are IPAD OS 4 , BlackBerry Bold/Curv , HTC Android mobiles . I want to ...

I have 5 remote sites that are all connected to the internet via diffrent ISPs. My plan was to make a L2L VPN tunnels on each ASA going to the other sites (4 tunnels on each ASA). I was wondering if this is the best way of going about this or if I sh...

jgeorge by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a site to site tunnel between two 5520 ASAs.  Tunnel is up but when I try to talk to the other side, the implicit deny on the inside interface of the local ASA blocks the traffic.  When I ping, the tunnel comes up but in the logs it says it is...

BHPCI_2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys,I've just added a external server ip address to go through our vpn tunnel and then out the remote site internet connection.How can I check that this is the path the packet is taking?If I do a tracert then I can't see the path?Thanks

Resolved! Problem with GRE

Hi allBasically I have a vpn between a branch and central, it works fine but occasionally the GRE tunnels are turned off and stops working vpn.With reset solved, but the problem still occurs occasionally from time to timeBy the way .. is not a proble...

Hi,I am configuring S2S VPN, due to limitation we have to use static natting on 1 site. Please see the configuration. I think I am missing something.interface Vlan1 nameif inside security-level 100 ip address 192.168.1.1 255.255.255.0 !interface Vlan...

I have been having this problem for about a month now. We are using a PIX 515E as our VPN device. This has been in place for years but last month something must have changed that won't allow me to access the network from a VPN connection.I can login ...

mcoxtstna by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes