cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone,I'm deploying IPSec Remote Access VPN for my company. I have Cisco ASA 5540 (8.0.4) and Cisco Secure ACS. I have successfully configured the system with authentication by ACS.The question is, I want to apply filter policy for per user....

we have just migrated from PIX to ASA (ASA Version 8.2(3) and have issue with ezyvpn.Though telnet and ping is working http, https, dns lookup is failing. When we revert back to PIX, everything is fine.We could not apply the sysopt connection permit-...

Hi There,We have been facing a Tunnel throughput issue on our one of the GRE over IPSec tunnel. Actually the internet bandwidth at site A is 25mbps and at site B is 8mbps.. still when the user performs a throughput test it never goes beyond 1.8 - 2 m...

Hi All,I recently purchased Cisco 2811 with ISDN BRI U HWIC for ISDN connectivity. Unfortunately, when I connect the card to my ISDN NT box, the light on the ISDN NT box keeps flashing signifying no connectivity, while there are no signs of light beh...

I have 5 cisco 1812 routers that i set up in a hub-spoke dmvpn configuration between 5 sites. All routers have a secondary internet connection . Could i set up a second tunnel interface on each router to create a backup dmvpn that will use this secon...

Hello,We are having trouble configuring our site to site VPN with our ASA 5505's. We ran the wizards which seem to be straight forward, but we are having no luck getting them to talk with each other via ping or anything for that matter. Here is our c...

scott2316 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a remote site that is using port 4500 for within the isakmp phase of creating a IPSEC tunnel, but for some reason it is also using random port numbers constantly (in bold):BEVRLY_D_CR184_01#sh crypto isa peerPeer: x.x.x.x Port: 4500 Loca...

Hi, we have a cisco ASA5510 and our client owns a Juniper device. we already have a vpn tunnel in place between the two locations and its working fine.Now, they have some networks which are in more secure zone, if we add those subnets to the present ...