cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,This is my first time posting on here. I have a somewhat silly question. Is it possible to integrate the Cisco RV345 with Duo for MFA? A colleague mentioned they had a conversation with Cisco about a year ago, and the Cisco resource confirmed ...

achachika by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm using the AnyConnect client to login to our VPN.  AnyConnect 3.1.00495 is running on Windows 7 home premium.  Before Christmas, it was working fine.  I've not made any changes to hardware or the home network.  How do I remedy the error Unable ...

I'm trying to connect to a linux server running a VPN server using a Cisco IR829 router. I can ping the VPN server from the router but when I look at the L2TP debug messages it says "172.16.4.143 is unreachable" Here's the debug log. Apr 29 06:28:07....

Hi, In the anyconnect configuration guide its mentioned that with release 9.7.1 anyconnect replaces the native (external) browser with an embedded browser, and it uses the embedded browser to complete the SAML authentication. However, in the platform...

AlexH. by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've just migrated a S2S VPN tunnel from a 5545x over to a FPR2130. It's a route based VPN on both devices, the FPR2130 is running ASA code. with the tunnel on the 5545 I am able to SSH or manage the box via ASDM without issue over the tunnel. Howeve...

Hi! I have a Cisco IR829 router with a cellular connection to internet. I need it to connect to a IPSEC-PSK VPN server (With a publicly accessible IP) hosted on my server, as a client.All the examples I found on the internet are going from a Cisco de...

Untitled.png

Hello we are working on getting a Cisco anyconnect RAVPN setup on our ASA. We have it where we can connect to the Cisco AnyConnect client but after authentication it disconnects us from the internet. I have attached two DART bundles for reference and...

If I have two servers in different regions, is it possible to have the AnyConnect client connect to the server it has the least latency too?I'm sure I have seen a reference to this before but I am struggling to find any documentation on it. For examp...

Mark H by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey Guys, I'm looking for some help with a VPN modification I'm trying to make.  I've an existing VPN carrying traffic from on-prem 10.34.0.0/16 to my AWS environment using 10.10.0.0/16 address space.  I'm trying to add a destination in AWS of 10.33....

rdpierce by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new requirement of having Certificates as another factor of authentication in addition to RADIUS. My ASA is running 9.14 so using a Local CA is no longer an option after 9.13 and the environment is isolated so no ASDM. Does anyone know what ...

mazevedo1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I recently upgraded my MacBook Intel (not M1) to Monterey and my WiFi stops working randomly and the only solution is to reboot the computer. I suspect that it's one of my Cisco program that causes this (the problem is intermittent and not easy to re...