cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Guys,I writing to you becuase I met very strange problem. But first I describe my topology and my goal. I have two ASA in different localization. Fisrt ASA1 has one WAN link to ISP, second ASA2 has two WAN link to ISP1 and ISP2 (for redundancy ...

mikiNet by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! ASA l2l IKEv2

I am having as issue getting the l2l IPSec tunnel to come up. I have attached an output from the 2 ASAs running 9.15(1). 

ThariqAli by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Our client ordered PenTest, and as a feedback they got recommendation to "Disable SSH CBC Mode Ciphers, and allow only CTR ciphers" and "Disable weak SSH  MD5 and 96-bit MAC algorithms" on their Cisco 4506-E switches with CIsco IOS 15.0I have g...

vvujicevic by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi In router XE, the command " XE Software, Version 03.16.05." output is like below. but show crypto ikev2 sa shows nothing and show crypto ikev1 sa cannot be entered. Is this due to different version? or what is relation among the three? Thank you A...

Leftz by Level 4
  • 13 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I have configured a flexvpn with a csr1000v as hub and some clients that connect to it through anyconnect.The tunnel are established with local credentials but I have to deploy the authorization and authentication against a radius server. The...

Just deployed Cisco Anyconnect, and got an issue with Captive Portal.We have always on set with "Allow Captive Portal Remediation" set.When connecting to portal the anyconnect built in browser pops up but fails to connect because of the laptop browse...

We recently transitioned all of our policy-based site-2-site VPNs over to route-based VPNs using VTIs.  The new VTI configuration for site-2-site VPNS works so slick.  However, we can't get the AnyConnect VPN clients access to the downstream location...