cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,  Please find my requirements below & the test results.Existing SetupCreated site-to-site vpn (Client ASA ~ Data Ceter ASA).Tunnel established. Only Client WRKS-A (192.168.1.1) & Data Center Server-A (10.1.1.1) are in the allowed hosts on VPN ...

I have just setup a site to site VPN and have concerns about the throughput.It is a hub and spoke topoligy with a ASA 5510 at the hub with a speed of 8Mb each way. Out on the spoke ADSL 857 routers with a download of 10Mb and 1Mb up. But the download...

tdhb..hiq by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Experts,  We will setup IPsec VPN  over GRE Tunnel in the HQ& branch office environment( Hub & Spoke) use the cisco ISR 3900 serial router. But currently the HQ(Hub site ) site have the Juniper firewall ( HA configuration) directly connect to inte...

jlee9168 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello to allI want to set up a L2L/Site-to-site VPN tunnel, which authenticates using certificates.Actually I'm following this guide -> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps6120/products_configuration_example09186a0080aa5be1.shtmlI have configured t...

I can assign a static IP for the IPSec connection using  Framed-IP-Address = 172.16.15.1 with xauth authentication.Is it possible to add additional crypto subnets for a remote IPSec client using RADIUS?See attached crude drawing.Thanks,Andrew

andrew by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

authentication retries but never reconnects.  I have to reboot the appliance to bring tunnel back up.Found the following in syslogs:2010-07-07 13:28:34 Local4.Notice 10.0.0.254 :Jul 07 10:22:22 UTC: %ASA-vpn-5-713259: Group = 74.126.85.149, IP = 74.1...

dreim by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If you have an ASA with 10 host licenses, and that ASA is a spoke in a lan-to-lan VPN, how do hosts that are talking across the VPN count?  I know that NAT hosts that want to go to the internet count as a host, and the 11th host will get denied , but...

w.rana by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI did configure ASA for remote VPN users to access internal Exchange server and sync with email system. And they should be able to access LAN servers using the VPN. Before we did configure two servers (10.10.10.170 and 10.10.10.112) for different s...

aminulnt by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a small remote site connected via site-to-site VPN with a PIX 501 to our main office ASA 5520.  Traffic from the remote site to the main office subnet, dmz subnet, and a small directly connected subnet passes just fine, however the remote site...

Cannot re-establish VPN connection after peer ip address change.  It connected successfully for a few hours and then dropped.  What does the "clear isakmp sa" command do?  If I execute the command, will I need to add the VPN commands back into the co...

I've got the EasyVPN client configured on an 1841 and the tunnel is up and working with Split Tunneling. I'm able to ping out to the Internet, but I am not able to get any traffic to pass through the tunnel. Are there any debug commands I can use to ...

Basic WAN Information:Have two core sites (Different Location)            Data Centre            Disaster RecoveryData Centre WAN Equipments            2 CISCO3845-HSEC/K9 with 6 FE WAN interfaceDisaster Recovery WAN Equipments            1 CISCO3845...