cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,we have a remote office that is connected to our network with a laser brigde, this bridge transport severals vlans as a trunk.One of the laser is now out of service and considerede that they're are really expensive we want to replace this connecti...

acleri by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Has anyone setup a cisco anyconnect vpn profile for remote viewing of cardiology images?  I am migrating from a Juniper SSL VPN.  The application in question runs great on the Juniper, but on the Cisco profile when you load a moving image it takes ~3...

Hi,I was wondering when users try to modify a file over the ssl VPN from a share when they click on save is the file realy saved or user has to save to file to desktop and upload the file and replace the current one?Any one using this feature please ...

bmath by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Change Interfaces

I setup port 0 as an Inside interface and port 1 as an Outside interface.  I would like to switch them (port 0 = outside, port 1 = inside).  Do I connect to the ASA through the Console Port or Management Port to make this change?  I was connecting th...

laurabolda by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Boy, I'm sure people are getting sick of this discussion.I have ONE user with a Mac at home.  She's our Web Developer.  She wants to RDP to her main computer (Windows) at the office.We have an ASA 5510 running our VPN right now, and we're using the A...

Hi,Can someone advise me on this;We are having issue's with external suppliers accessing servers using the Cisco IPSec client (ver 5). The clients can vpn into the ASA and they receive an IP address from the address pool. When the supplier tries to R...